Ingredient Source for Sims 2 on ps2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by mandieez, Oct 29, 2005.

1. mandieez

mandieez New Member

Ingredient Source for Sims 2 on ps2?

Ok, I'm back. I have had a "buy ingredient source" aspiration since the start of gameplay, so I thought it would be easy to do, but i have no idea how to do it. It is now a gold aspiration, so I have to. I have gone into the cooking recipe thing and tried selecting foods I don't have, but it does nothing. Sounds like I need to goto a store, but I can't. Maybe I need to buy something I can buy food from? I'm sure it is something obvious I'm not seeing...help please!

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Ingridient Source, if my memory serves me correct, is food items you grow and take care of at home, but you can use to make food out of :)

3. cassandra365

cassandra365 New Member

Ingredient sources are in the Miscellaneous menu of the Buy menu.

THere are three: Frood Tree, fish tank, and garden hutch. Take your pick.

4. mandieez

mandieez New Member

thank you!

thank you! I have done that, and now I also enjoy having more ingredients, that aspect of the game is pretty cool, esp. because in real life I am learning to cook. Now I am trying to use the metal detector to find treasure, but when i pick it up it just makes noise and my sim puts it back down. the only action for it is 'grab detector' and that just what the sim does! I dunno if it is because I havn't played a sims console game in a while or what but I keep having little problems i cant figure out on my own. I guess thats why this webpage is here! Thanks again!:p