How Do I creating a custom sim w/photo

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by gosling, Dec 1, 2005.

1. gosling

gosling New Member

creating a custom sim w/photo

Hello, back when Sims 2 first came out I heard a lot about the body shop, including that you could make a sim's face to look just like a real person's by uploading a real photo. I haven't seen anything about it since. I'm not a big custom-skin creator or anything so go easy on me. :eek:

2. MegRen

MegRen New Member

I thought I heard something like that mentioned as a possibility for a future shopping pack. It's not available now. If you use bodyshop instead of CAS you have a lot more options for customizing faces though.

3. Angelus_250

Angelus_250 New Member

newby

Hi, I am just starting of with playing the sims 2 and is the bodyshop included in every sims 2 game or do you have to buy it extra... thanks :)

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

It's included with every game.

Start, Programs, EA GAMES, The Sims 2 (Original, University or Nightlife whichever one is the most recent).

5. horselovinmonkey

horselovinmonkey New Member

Hi,
    ok i try what you all said and went into start then all programs the EA games
    and got to the great you own sims thing and was wonder if you can make you veryown sims clothers they.. if so how i cant seem to figure it out?

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

you must have a paint program of some sort to make changes. print out the step by step instructions that the game gives you and follow them. If you are still having problems making your own clothes there are some really good instructions found in some of the other threads.