My Sims Is Glowing Blue

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by gyro_kisschasy, Dec 8, 2005.

1. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

My Sims Is Glowing Blue

my sim is constantly glowing blue, i think it might be from the elixir of life but im not sure, can anyone verify?

2. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Umm,Thats a new one to me lol.

Well what console are you playing it on eg:Xbox Pc Ps2

if PC i really dont have a clue.

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Is your sim wearing custom clothing? Does he/she have custom skin? If the mesh didn't download properly your sim might be glowing because of that. I've had blinking blue trees in my game.

Is it a toddler? Did you give it smart milk? I had a sim get stuck that way until she became a child, but then it went away.

4. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

:cool: i iwsh mine would glow:cool:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Simsyth. I always hurry in to see what you've said because it always makes me laugh (except when your friend died). I tried to add to your reputation but the board said I couldn't do it again :rolleyes: so I guess I did already. ;) It's the thought that counts, right?

6. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Did it for ya!

7. simsyth

simsyth *SIMS2 cool*

Some times i make my self laugh.
    .....mehehehehe.....<nope<

^_^ yeah it is the thought ^_^

8. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

It happened to one of my sims as well. All I did was to drink from the elixir of life. He was in platinum modd at the time and has been glowing now for 3 in-game days. It doesnt have to have something to do with the biology career track. It happens once in a while, it will go away

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Heya Jake! Welcome back :D

10. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

Wauw! Thanks Josh. I havent had that much time recently. I just moved and had to find a new job, because I came back from 3 months in the states this summer. Awesome.
    Its good to be back

11. dbmegamen

dbmegamen New Member

Yeah that has happened to me also,I was in platinum asperation and drank it,I have only glowed 2 or 3 times though and I have used the elixer quite a few times in plat