Install in a certain order?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by JESS44903, Dec 14, 2005.

1. JESS44903

JESS44903 New Member

Install in a certain order?

I'm receiving my Sims 2 Today...and I was wondering if the expansion packs have to be installed in a certain order like The Sims. Thanks

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

yes, Sims 2 first, then university, then nightlife, the same order they came out in. Also, don't forget to download the offical patch from the official websites to get rid of any bugs your games might have! Have fun and welcome to the Sims2 world!

3. JESS44903

JESS44903 New Member

Thanks so much!!

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

You know, I have Uni and NL, but I haven't got the patch installed. I've had TS2 for a year on the 25th December! I must say though, I haven't had that many problems. I do suggest you install it though!

5. dbmegamen

dbmegamen New Member

Uni and NL probaly came with a patch for the sims 2,im not 100% sure but most games give you patches with expansions

6. Lynet

Lynet New Member

7. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

I have got the sims 2 nightlife and university. and my dad installed nightlife first, everything if working fine and i havent downloaded the patch either, but i think it would be safer if you downloaded in the correct order.

8. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Merci, Lynet! :D