I'm Baaackk!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pixie, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I'm Baaackk!

Heya everyone! Boy it's been a long long time eh! Welp... to update you a lil on muh life happenings. I had my baby! Had him June 26th ... Name is Brian! And I've been hooked to EQ2,... havn't played TS2 much ... I did get the University expansion ... I totally miss the Sims! aargh! I've been way to indulgent in the life of leveling, exploring and hunting! Well... good to be back y'all! Take care! Here's the lil mister :)

[​IMG]

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Welcome back Pixie! How adorable, Brian is! How much he weigh? How tall?:D

3. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Welp .. he was 7#11oz. .. and 18 3/4 in. in height. Man... he's such a freakin' joy!!! :) Man it's good to be back!

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

He is really adorable!

Oh yeah: hi!

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Wait 'til he asks for the car keys. ;) But I agree with Babe. He's beautiful.

Hi, Pixie. Nice to meet you.

6. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Lol.. now now.. who said anything about car keys?!!? I don't wanna hear any of that kind of talk y'all hear?!? =P Hello Lynet .. nice to meetchya. And you too Babe!

I'm so excited to be back! I've been fiendishly playing EverQuest for like 9 months. So I installed TS2 and Uni.. and I jsut got done ordering Nightlife. Very eager to see!!! Any comments ?? =D

7. babewithbrains_14

Yeah. Here's mine.

Oooh, looks like you double posted by accident! A girl after my own heart! IDK how many times I did that. Once there was like, 5 posts up, all saying the same thing but with an extra word on each time. I was confuddling people again, not to mention myself.

8. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Yah I'm the master of double posting... *doh* Anyhoo... I gots new pics of the lil one!

[​IMG]

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Aw! I want one of those for Christmas. Let's see ... I have 6 days ... hm ... only three days to find some woohooworthy personage :rolleyes:

Hope you're planning to take things easy for the next few days ....

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

He's so adorable! I just wanna take him home :D

11. babewithbrains_14

I can't actually believe I double posted about double posting. And after I do so, AOL always shuts itself down.

Stupid computer.

Anyhoo, check Josh getting all enthusiastic about the cutest my beautiful little angel on the Earth (apart from me)!

12. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what a little cutie... enjoy your time with him because it will go by faster than you realize. my baby is 24 and bringing a young man home in January to meet us.....:boggled:

ps I think a lot of double post happen because the server bogs down and acts like it didn't recieve the message so you type it again and post and then both messages show up.

13. babewithbrains_14

Okay. It's just this thread then. ;)

14. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Rofl ... y'all are funny :p