New Year's Resolutions?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kristalrose, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

New Year's Resolutions?

Anyone else make these? I made two.

1) Be positive, find the joy in my life
    2) (the standard) eat better, exercise more, loose my gut. (wish it was like TS2 and I could work out for and hour and my stomach just melt away! LOL)

What's yours?

2. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Mine is pretty standard...

1. Rule the world.
    2. Beat Paris Hilton up.
    3. Finish losing the baby weight
    4. ... and lastly... marry Jonny Depp

LOL.. like i said ... pretty standard =D

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Kristal I made this thread first!!! :) I'll forgive you, though. Isn't that illegal on here or something? ;)

Mine's - wow. Complete memory blank then.

*Thinks.*

Oh, yeah. It's to stop swearing. I broke it like 2 billion times already. :(

4. ASHMEANS r a d

ASHMEANS r a d dance master ?

ah the joys of the new year.

1. turn all my honors chemestry work in ON TIME.
    2. pass classes & such/not getting into trouble as much. heh.
    3. find a potential college.
    4. no more quitting shows (plays/musicals) i spontaniously decide i don't want to do anymore.

yes yes. =]
    let's hope for the best.

5. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Let's see... I wrote it in my journal (yes, I have a journal--or diary, if you want to be nitpicky--and when I told my friend about it, he's like "Whaaat? You have a journal?! I guess I don't seem the type.) but I seem to be suffering from the same thing Babe is.

Uh....

6. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I bought a very nice journal-type-thingy-ma-bobbum from Smiths the other day. It's got actually PROPER paper, no lines, and is material on the outside. Quite nice for a fiver. I'm going to copy all my 'Curtains Up' planning into it, but it isn't going to be neat. It's going to be scruffy, unplanned, 'Oooh! An idea!' quickly jot it down. Unusual for me, I'm normally a neat freak. Wow. V offtopic here. Well, I guess you could say it's a link to my other just-thought-up res: be spontaneous.

I sound like the control freak, the little girl, in 'The Cat In The Hat'. LMAO!

7. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Nah, this part of the forum I mod and I say it's allowed. :D

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Same as yours with emphasis on 2). :)

9. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I'm sorry, I looked but I didn't see the thread. But, I must admit, I didn't do a search, either. ;)