Stupid Cupid

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by alia, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alia

alia New Member

Stupid Cupid

Hello! I'm Alia - new user in forum. I'm from Poland.
    Do you like The St. Valentines Day. I love it. My sims also. I build "Stupid Cupid Center" for my valentines sims. In this lot is a bar, a cafe, a boutique and photo-studio.

Welcome!

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=297525

[​IMG]

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

That is a very detailed establishment you have there, very well done! I love all the photos and personal touches you put into it.

Definitely a 5 star rating!

BTW, how did you get the background of the CAS screen in there?

3. alia

alia New Member

Thank you. I glad that you like my Cupid. ;) I get the CAS from http://www.variousimmers.net/

4. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Hi Alia! I like you already. I love the way you write!

Your Cupid is really pretty. I would download it, but my computer just issued me a warning that it die in approx 2 days because of the loooooow amount of memory. ;) Ah, well.

Welcome - and please stick around! You make me smile! (so does everyone else, btw.) :rolleyes:

5. HotHotHeat

HotHotHeat .&&.Simmer

Oh my goodness, that's so creative ^^ I absolutely love it. I'm born just before Valentine's Day, so that's way cool. Bravo, bravo. You must have a lot of talent.

6. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

That's very creative! :) Alia, do you build/upload lots very often? If so, I'll look forward to new things from you in the future :)

7. sims2

sims2 New Member

I want that sooo bad! unfortunately i do not have the expansions:(
    why do you have to have them expansions to download that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.