2 Party Hardy Houses

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Vchat20, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

2 Party Hardy Houses

Ok. Turns Out I Got A Cousin Who Is a Sims Freak As Well. I Told Her All About The Sims 2 Coming Out in November. So I Just Received Her Copy Of The Sims And All The Expansions She Had.

I installed Them And So Far Have Created 2 Awesome Party Homes. Only Problem so far is i cant seem to get the stupid address book to work so im going by the very low resolution floor photos it made till i can get some full screenshots.

Here Is The Simmer Household: This is on Lot 55
    1st Sim Is Vchat Simmer (after myself ;) ), my pet is Nikki Simmer after my real life pet (wrong color. in real life she is all blond).

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

2nd household is the Parties Household. 1st Sim is Michael Parties. 2nd sim is John Parties. This Household is On Lot 54

3. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

I like you houses on the sims. I would like for you to see this one house I took pictures of the family and the house. See what I did was I made 2 sims. That never even lived together. They had three kids. and in this big house. The even have a party room. I took a picture of that! Maybe I can upload it so you can see it!