Troubleshooting 2 questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by bristopher, Oct 25, 2005.

1. bristopher

bristopher New Member

2 questions

1. I have sims2 university.

I was playing a half human half alien sim. I sent him to college 4 days before becoming an adult. After the 1st semester he was told it was time for this sim to do something more productive (something like that). Next thing I know if the young adult is an adult and back in its neighborhood. Is this supossed to happen? I passed my semester.

2. Can a male alien sim be adbucted by alien and have baby.

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

1. Was he on academic probation?
    2. Yes.

3. bristopher

bristopher New Member

1. Was he on academic probation?
    2. Yes

No he was not. He passed with an a-.

I was wondering if i made him sent him to college to late, but i read in the bood prima wrote that as long as send before they become adult it would be fine.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I've had this happen twice. The first time was a 2nd term fresher sim who was in a dorm with his twin brother. Both had max skills, gold asp bar, green moods and a GPA of 4. I wondered if it was "home-sickness" cos I remember that I didn't bother to fill his fresher wants of phoning the folks back home .... The second time it happened it was to a Junior in a Greek house. He had a good GPA as well.

Maybe they just drop out because .... I well remember a guy who dropped out of med school after 3 successful years; a bunch of us were sharing a large house and when we came back after the summer break, Bob didn't. He was last heard of sharing a squat with a boot-faced Japanese girlfriend and doing his best to be like John Lennon (he was a serious Lennon fan ... tho the Jap gf was sorta overdoing I thought ...).

Oops. Sorry waaay off-topic. :rolleyes: