2 questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by scarecrows, Jul 17, 2006.

1. scarecrows

scarecrows New Member

2 questions

My appologies for such a dumb Q. , but, how do you get your sim child to do his/her homework?
    and
    Where can i find some cool skins? ones like a roman gaurd, or an astronaut etc.... crazy ones..

2. Ice_Queen

Ice_Queen New Member

Homework

The child comes in carrying their homework off of the school bus and usually leave it on a desk or somewhere on the floor if there's no space anywhere. The best thing to do is click on the homework when you're on one of the adult sims because an option will come up letting them help the child with their homework. This means that when the sim child does the homework by theirself it won't take so long. Anyway the adult and sim child will do the homework together and a little book icon will appear above their heads and the memory will be that (insert name) helped them learn to study. They get homework every day from school and you just click on it and the action 'do homework' or something like that will appear. I'm pretty sure you can use the bookcase and the computer for a study option which also improves their grades. ;)

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Sim kids have to be in a good mood and have lots of "fun" value to do their homework. I like to let mine do something fun when they get home from school, like play with the dollhouse (their favorite toy!) or play tag with a friend if they brought one home from school. Then, I feed them dinner, and then they can do their homework, take a shower, and go to bed. Pretty regimented, I know, but isn't it about the same schedule as we parents have for our kids in RL?

As for the skins question, there is a thred called "Our Favorite Downloading Sites" under the community forum. Beware, it's very dangerous to your hard drive and your game load times, because every time I go there, I fill up my downloads folder! ;)