Troubleshooting 3 Questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by maria87, Nov 24, 2007.

1. maria87

maria87 New Member

3 Questions

Hi!

1) I had the four daughters of my family go to college, right? And when the older daughter graduated I went back to Plesantview and she was nowhere to be found in the bin... I went back to college and she wasn't there either. And today I turned on the computer and she was still a freshman... So I just wanted to know if this is some sort of glitch that could have something to do with the fact that I installed Bon Voyage... And if there is a way to make her finish faster because this would be the third time I play the same sims through college due to a gme crash and I'm starting to be getting sick of it...

2) I sent the parents on a vacation and suddenly their faces turned blue... How did this happen? They're my first 3 bolt couple and they have the same horoscopes as my boyfriend and I do :)p) and I absolutely adore them!

3) I ordered glamour stuff on e-bay and it came without a booklet in a weird looking cd-case and without a serial code. So, I'm guessing that it's probably not official right?

2. MissLulie

MissLulie New Member

Hey, the only one I can help you with is #3... My glamour stuff came with a serial no. and a proper case, so if you bought it from Ebay or something, i'd definately demand a refund. Hope this helps somewhat. :)

3. maria87

maria87 New Member

I can demand a refund? How?

And that's it, I give up... I played the girls through college and the game froze when she was finishing her last semester as a senior... It's been frozen for 8 hours now...

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

When you buy from ebay you need to be sure about what you are buying. If what you receive is not exactly what you expected from the description in the auction then you are entitled to ask the seller to refund your money (and you have to return what you bought) You have to pay the mail costs and you don't get back your original mailing charges. For this reason you need to be sure to trade only with ebayers who have good reputations.

For a stuff pack such as Family Fun the double mailing charge added to the hassle might well make think it isn't worth the effort of getting back your ten bucks or so.

The other problems could be anything .... If you really want technical help you could try asking after checking the FAQs (question number 2 is the best chance for you ;) )

5. maria87

maria87 New Member

The problem is that in my hometown I can only find the last EP'S and stuff packs that have been released and they are ridiculusly expensive. Imagine that I pay for them to be mailed from the US to Greece and they still are cheaper...

Yeah, sorry, I forgot about that. My brother is using the laptop now, so I'll post the information later. I started playing the same sims over again for the foutrh time and she is about to graduate again... If something happens I'll just break the laptop into tiny pieces, so I won't be needing help anymore... Unless there's a psychiatrist in the forum... But I do need help for the blue faces...

6. maria87

maria87 New Member

And finally, the sixth time she graduated!!!!! I'm so excited!!! She finished college and she is in the sim bin right next to her boyfriend who also gratuated!!! And now they're waiting for her parents (who no longer have blue faces) to come back from Twikki island so she can move in with them!!!

It must be the ram again... 1022 MB... Does anyone know if I can add more ram in a laptop?