5 New Screenshots

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 27, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I can't seem to make the screenshots show up but I DID notice that it has a RELEASE DATE shown up in the upper right corner of the page on gamespot... February 15th!! Is this confirmed anywhere other than just showing up at Gamespot?!

*runs off trying to confirm this! aaaaaahhhh!*

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol i'll go check it out

4. ManagerJosh

I think that release date is from EBGames.

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea n the pre order realeases b sides i'm not b-leeving any release date til it is officially from maxis

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

OK I'll wait for the Maxis official announcement of the release date before I get ALL excited and go swinging around on the ceiling fan then. ;) :p

7. usman

usman New Member

I think the release date is going to be in mid January. Simcity 4 was released on Jan as well so I think they just might release this one in January as well!

8. ManagerJosh

and risk missing the christmas sales? Nah...maxis couldn't let up on that :D

9. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

hopefully theyll buckle down and get it ready b4 christmas time...... to release it in january would be a bummer in their sales dept.....

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think when they release it might depend on what year they want it to count as income for their taxes and stuff. :p

11. katrina

katrina New Member

I have a feeling since Maxis said it would probably be in Jan-April
    next year it will probably be sometime than. I hope January. I wish it would be in for Christmas, but I doubt maxis would release it early. I hope they do though, otherwise it will probably come out just when my uni semester starts after four months of holidays and no sims!!! :(

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Awww that's sad you've had a 4 month holiday but not gotten to play sims! :(

13. katrina

katrina New Member

I know!!! I'm devastated! If only they'd release it at the beginning of my holidays instead! No one would see me for four months :) I'd only leave my room for food and bathroom! Oh well... at least it will be my summer, so I can spend it outside at the beach and than spend all winter playing every spare second I have.... oh..... I can't wait I can't wait!!! I can't wait.....

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha Your plan to play sims every spare second sounds like me! I'm working really hard not to drop off the face of the earth now that I've got Sims Online! :p I eat while playing on the computer!

15. lilfaeriegirl078

lol thats funny..... i think they might let it out before x mas like since makin magiks out round halloween, thatd be two good months for them to sell what only about 100 of em (i doubt anyone wants more) and then BAM sims 2 is out n in YO FACE! hehe

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

They will probably sell a lot more than 100, because they will be putting it out in more than 100 stores and I'm sure the stores will each want more than one copy!

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Yeah, I think they'd cancel the ep if they thought they'd only sell 100. or only 1000. or only...

I wonder what the breakeven point would be?

18. usman

usman New Member

Well it is true that MM won't seel that much as people have gotten a bit tired of expansion as they don't change graphics or anything as such asnd would probably wait for Sims 2. But I can tell you one thing, the first expansion pack fro Sims 2 is going to sell millons. (If it is good that is!:( )

19. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea im sure but some ppl might not get the exps for ts2 b/c they spent alot on the ts1 exps n stuff uno

20. lilfaeriegirl078

i know i am not gonna buy any more sims 1 stuff. the sims 2 has taken over!