How Do I a few simple questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by idigvolleyball5, May 30, 2005.

1. idigvolleyball5

idigvolleyball5 Rubber Duckie Of Doom

a few simple questions

forgive me if these are obvious questions, I am still fairly new to the sims 2. if you use the aging on/off cheat, with children grown into teens, teens into adults, ect? also one of my sims wants that keeps coming up is to see a ghost. how can i see a ghost? last, my teen sim has gone out once when it was around 8 at night, but when i tried the next afternoon, the option wasn't avaliable. can you only go out a night?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

If you set aging to off sims will not transition from one age range to the next. So kids stay as kids until yourn aging back to on.

Ghosts come out at night if tthere is a tombstone on the lot. Tombstones appear when a sim dies. Death comes to all sims ... sometimes due to fire, starvation, illness but old age eventually if aging isn't off.

Teens can ask permission to "go out" of any older relative at any time. If permission is granted they still have to phone a friend to set up the date. They can also set up a "Sneak Out" after 9pm and before 1am. The friend they sneak out/go out with always picks them up at 1am. They might get picked up by the cops while they are out ...