Abduction

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Flameangel, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Abduction

:confused: :confused: OK, Is there anything "SPECIAL" you can do to make it more likeley to get yuour sims abducted by aliens?!:confused: :confused: iv'e got my sims to stargaze THOUSENDS of times and not one has been abducted......YET! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:confused: :confused: Does your sim need HIGH logic or LOW logic?:confused: things like that, WHAT makes it MORE likley for your sim to get abducted???:confused: I REALLY WANT MY SIM TO GET ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!! Is it purley by luck?!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

No, not luck. It is random with a relatively low chance ... 5%?? Though JMP has concluded that sims that want to be abducted are less likely to be. (I think he also said that patterns of telescope use that suggest the user is trying to get abducted can also m,ake abduction less likely. Though how that works is lost on me :) )

I have had two abductions. Same sim both times. He was a family sim and he was stargazing with the expensive scope early evening with all bars in mid range except the fun, whcih was amber. He also needed a logic point for promotion ... so maybe the game deduced that he wasn't trying to get abducted .... Anyway he didn't like it much ... but Vulcan Entity #1 and Mercury of the Willis family are both happy teenagers now. :p

3. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

If you really really want your sim to get abducted, you can go to www.modthesims2.com, and on that site you should be able to find a hack that will allow any sim to be abducted at any time. Of course, this is a game hack and could cause problems with your game, so use it at your own risk. But if you want to get your sim abducted the "natural" way, you may be waiting around. I've heard stories from people who had their sim gazing through the telescope for a whole sim-lifetime (and far beyond with the use of the elixir of life) and not getting abducted. Yet I've heard stories from people who have had their sims abducted numerous times in an "elixirless" lifetime. Abduction still remains pretty much a mystery.

4. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Did you download it? Do you think it would PROBABLY be OK.

5. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Did you download it? Do you think it would PROBABLY be OK?

6. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I downloaded it and it worked fine. I didn't have any problems with it. The ONLY times I have had abductions was using the hack. Just remember that ,if it is the one I think it is, every time they look through the expensive telescope they will be abducted.:)

7. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

It didn't work for me!!! I DOWNLOADED it and EVERYTHING!!!

8. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

YAY! It worked!!! now I have a pregnant man!!! LOL hehe He looKS SOOOO funny