Abortions....

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MarsBarr, Nov 30, 2003.

1. MarsBarr

MarsBarr New Member

Abortions....

is it possible to have an abortion when pregnant? or do you just have to wait until the child is born that get put it up for adoption? it be kinda nice if they could call up some1 and ask for an abortion, or at least have condoms at the store! cause really, what if you dont want a kid, what if you just want pleasure? keep me posted,

;)MarsBarr;)

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

people are thinking too much here. *rolls eyes* even though it would make the game more realistic (which is what its meant to be), im not completely sure this would be happening. maybe in a latr expansion maybe? what about The Sims: Orgy! lolz

3. MarsBarr

MarsBarr New Member

lol, just a thought, like the'd actually sell condoms on a teen rated game.. LOL sims2: orgy. thats halairious

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

o_O

I kind of doubt that they would put that into a Teen rated game, as it could be one of those things that might influence kids, but one never knows.. ;)

5. MarsBarr

MarsBarr New Member

yeah... maybe so.. lol:ermm:

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would think it would work about the same way as the sims 1 game, when adults "play" or kiss a lot etc. it pops up with the OPTION of having a baby! You have to click to accept, and that's the point where you get to decide. I don't think they'd need to change that!

7. dellybird

dellybird New Member

yeah but i read somewhere that you know if your sims are pregnant because of morning sickness... maybe its like a 4/5 chance of getting pregnant.. i'm not sure though.. lol

8. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

What the heck is morning sickness?

9. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It's where the pregnant woman feels sick due to all of the changes in her body, Afro. It tends to happen in the morning, thus the name. ;)

10. Hyrune

Hyrune New Member

I would have thought there'd be an option. I mean, in the original sims, you almost had to intervene and queue up several kisses in order to get a baby, as the sims would not naturally have kissed that oftenat once. Works the same way, or will it be (in a way, humourously) natural, and "Mistakes (no offence meant)" can happen?

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Maybe that question can be addressed in chat? ;) I don't remember hearing yet exactly how the options work to get a baby in sims 2 but I heard that there can be same gender couples, and they had the option of adopting in sims 1 so I would guess it might do that for sims 2 also?

12. MarsBarr

MarsBarr New Member

most likely Faeluna, it also probably wont be a random phone call, maybe theres actually an adopting service, that could be interesting...:)

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now I'm picturing my sims couple making a phone call to the adoption agency... an Agency Employee coming by in a suit to inspect the house and have them fill out paperwork. Being told they have to have a better career and a room for the baby... them working to meet those requirements... getting to choose whether they want a baby or a toddler... stuff like that! :p