About Sims: Unleashed and Sims: Vacation

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by crazy12234, Nov 3, 2002.

1. crazy12234

crazy12234 New Member

About Sims: Unleashed and Sims: Vacation

Hiz everyone,

In a couple of days time, i would be getting the Sims: Unleashed or the Sims: Vacation.

Unfortunately, i am only allowed to buy one of the games stated.
    So i was wondering, which game is better and more worth it?
    It would be great if you guys could tell me the pros and cons of each game!

Thanks a lot guys!

~Marie~
    :)

2. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

well, Vacation you have a whole new section but in Unleashed you have pets...

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hi Marie.
    Hmmm.. In Unleashed there are a LOT of new lots too. So if you like to build, and deal with pets.. well then it's unleashed. If you want to take you sims on holiday.. well... :classic:
    Anyway. Whatever you choose.. have fun

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Moving Post...(Wrong Forum)

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

erh?? Ok. :classic:

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would say Unleashed gives you a lot more to work with, on a Neighborhood level!! It gives you 50 neighborhood lots EACH neighborhood instead of 10!! Vacation is great, but if I had to pick just ONE I would get Unleashed. :) I have both, if you were wondering.

7. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Unleashed

*Good- Animals, New neighborhood, New work, Items (the best), Floors, Walls and etc... Interaction with vacation...
    *Bad: A lot of bugs (hope maxis fixed it on the patch)

Vacation

*Good- Possibility to go on vacation, new great items, not too much bugs, colletible items through the vacation. Option of snow, beach or woods.
    *Bad- It gets really repetitive! Like, in one month you don't wanna play more :rolleyes:

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

One good feature in Vacation is that you take your sims out and they can SLEEP and stay several days....

I weigh that against getting FIFTY neighborhood lots in EACH neighborhood, and being able to zone them residential or commercial.... I still can't get over that!! :p And the pets!! :whitekitty: :bunny: And new non player characters!! And all the new interactions!! And growing your own edible veggies!

9. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

The patch for Unleashed is avalable now!! :classic: Just to get it Lucas! :classic:

*hops around*

Oh Fae... I'm gonna go photo my pigs now.... See you later.... ;)

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh yay!! I'll be waiting for the photos of your cute piggies!!!! :D :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I need to run off to the official site and get the patch too, while I'm thinking of it. I might crash finally and go back to bed soon though, it's about 6am here now, I SHOULD get SOME sleep! :p :sleep:

11. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Me needs piggies! Me needs Piggies! Me need piggies!!!! :LOL: i looooooved'em!!! Want more pics!

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha Emidio!! :D Well I guess I should check my email after this to see if Nina sent me the pics to work with! :) :bunny: :whitekitty:

13. Emidio

Emidio New Member

They're so cute!!!!!! aaaaww:D :bunny: :bunny:

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes Fae. And I hope you slept well. You've got the photos now and I got your reply. Thanks!! :classic:

And all you others here - you just have to wait I'm afraid.:classic:
    But if it's possible - Fae's gonna make it. And it will probably be out of my Ulmo, the one that got that best In Show place this autumn. So it's being out of a really nice pig. I'm sure he's gonna make it to champion for his owners only if they can get to the shows since they live far far far out on the countryside. :classic:

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll be starting on "smilie Ulmo" in photoshop after I catch up on posts here! :whitekitty: :bunny: :D

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Awwee Fae! I can hardly wait.. :classic::classic:

*jumps around*

17. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Me too, Nina! I can't wait to see lil' Ulmo here!!! :classic: :classic: Tell him he'll b famous! j/k :LOL: :LOL:

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Just as a curiosity. The name Ulmo comes from Tolkiens book Silmarillion. Ulmo was one of the Ainurs (gods) that ruled all the waterflows. :classic:

And Lucas i can't tell Ulmo anything as I wrote on another place -he's sold since long. :classic:

19. Emidio

Emidio New Member

He was sold??????? Ebil!!! How sad!! :( :( :(

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Awww hope Ulmo went to a good home! :whitekitty: I think I have smilie Ulmo almost figured out.... :p