How Do I About uploading limitations

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jakethedane, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

About uploading limitations

I have posted some attachments in another thread and now I am almost at the maximum of how much I can upload to the site. I tried to start a new thread, but when I try to upload, it wont. probably because my limit is close.
    So how do I upload more attachments? I want to show off some more houses.

Mirelly or Kristalrose, you HAVE to know the answer to this one:)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL One would be entitled to imagine that I have the answer ... but I don't.

You could try using an alternative host, if begging Josh for more space doesn't work.

http://www.4shared.com is pretty good and easy to use :D

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

4. Jakethedane

Thanks Josh! I guess Ive been away for too long to really catch up on all the improvements and the new sites. I will register at once!

5. Jakethedane

OK, so I tried to watch the other posts on the site you recommended, but I dont see any links for downloading? I just see this guy, Nikadema for instance. He writes to lines about his residential homes and how big they are, but there are no links for users to download them or even any thumbnails.
    I am logged in and everything, but I just dont see the idea of the site, if one cant see the homes.....?

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Anyone who does not have an artist account with us requires a moderator or an admin to approve the item. I went ahead and approved your submissions

7. Jakethedane

Oh so you are moderator of that site as well? Makes sense. Thanks!

I figured out why I couldnt see any attachments. I wasnt logged in. Doh!

Anyway, is there a chance I could get more uploading space on this site? I will try to post the houses on the correct forum. Please?

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I forgot that I could approve uploads that were waiting for permission ... :rolleyes: