SimCity 4 Agriculture

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by blueblazer87, Dec 21, 2005.

1. blueblazer87

blueblazer87 New Member

Agriculture

I have several small areas almost filled up with full (low-mid density) cities. But the thing it really wants is agriculture, I made a whole area pure ariculture, and added some to one of my cites but it always wants more (this has happened when I've played before) How much do you need and is there a more efficient way to put it in so you don't need huge areas for building just for farming? Thank You

2. djrules5454

djrules5454 Wiivolutionary

I don't believe there is a way, unless there is a mod out there for download that multiplies the amount of jobs per lot. I like it that way, though, as it can create realistic regions. Their demand does not need to be satisfied, however, as the demand goes away in the city as it's population increases, then it may disappear from regional demand once the population hits a certain point.

3. SimSinCitizen25

SimSinCitizen25 New Member

Earn the Farmer Market and State Fair buildings. After you have theses place them in the city. They can serve the same purpose as farms without the pollution. Also try to reduce the Traffic, Crime, Garbage and Freight Trip Lengths

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member