ahhhhhhhh help

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by tlls62, Oct 9, 2004.

1. tlls62

tlls62 New Member

ahhhhhhhh help

i am having soem trouble. my toddler just grew up and is attending school. i have tried ot make him study but the old option or bookcase or computer isn't giving me the option to make him study for school. so how do i get him to study for school? any help will be great. thanks. ah and i was wondering, my woman had twins. has anyone ran across having more than two at a time. thanks.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Click homework :)

3. tlls62

tlls62 New Member

i don't understand. aren't i in the forum?

4. sunnysan

sunnysan New Member

When the child comes home from school, he usually puts down a book on the floor, or at list my sim does. Just click on the book and click on "Do Homework" or "Ask for help..." :rolleyes:

5. zydeco

zydeco New Member

You have to watch the child when he comes home from school. He usually runs to a parent to brag about his grades. He can lay that little spiral notebook down anywhere! lol I've had them leave it outside by the garbage can but they usually lay it down on the floor somewhere near a parent. I pick it up and put it on a desk in their room so I can keep up with it. Click on the notebook and it gives you a few options. When they complete their homework it disappears. If they don't finish it then those notebooks accumulate all week.

6. sunnysan

sunnysan New Member

I meant "at least"...hehe :D

7. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Also try and get them to earn some skill points (cooking, cleaning, mechanical, charisma, creativity, logic, body - have I forgotton any?) just like their parents do. This really helps with grades and if you get them to do something they enjoy (one of my children loves playing the piano) their fun will increase whilst they're learning. :D

Cass. :lick:

8. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

If possible, make your sim parent help the kid do his homework. Not only will your sim kid finish his homework MUCH faster, he will also have a good memory that his parent (mom/dad who helped him) is a good help and have taught him how to do his homework etc etc :D

My sim kid usually places his homework on the floor at the same spot, so I always look at that spot to see if he has any homework lol because he's in private school, once he hadnt hand in his homework, he dropped a grade :eek:

9. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

At first I didn't know that so my girls grades had dropped and they did their homework and their grades are good again

10. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

problems

In the beginning, when my children grew into their teens, I found it very hard to get their homework done, all the while, I had to attend to their fun skills. So the latest 4 teens I have in 3 different families, get good skills already from when they are toddlers, like creativity and charisma I think it is, that way, when when they become teens and come home from school, I make them watch the telly or play a game, then eat, then go to toilet(at this time they really need it), then shower then homework(get a parent to help). At 10-11 p.m. they go to bed.

11. Xenu

Xenu New Member

For efficient fun, have two of your sims do "lek sl hnder". Hmm, wonder what that's called in the english version of the game. "Play clap hands", maybe. :confused:

12. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I think you mean "Play Merry Mack" in the English Version.