Alien Sims?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by neobatwoman, Jul 31, 2007.

1. neobatwoman

neobatwoman New Member

Alien Sims?

I've played the Sims 2 and I am about to re-install it after about 6 months of not playing. I just don't recall alien sims. Is it a cheat? Do you do something special? Tell me, this sounds interesting.

2. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

If you play Strangetown, you will find Aliens there. Also, in any neighborhood, If you have one of your male sims use the telescope to stargaze, there is a small chance he will be abducted. If he is, he will come back pregnant with an alien baby. Female sims, if abducted (and I'm not entirely sure that they ever are abducted) will NOT be pregnant when they are returned.

PS - Using the most expensive telescope increases the chances of alien abduction!

3. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Why do you have to reinstall it?

4. neobatwoman

neobatwoman New Member

I had to remove my sims 2 game from my laptop to install Photoshop CS2. I don't have a state-of-the-art computer and couldn't have them both on at the same time.

However, I am going to get a new Desktop. Then I will transfer my sims 2 game there. :D Weee!

5. ninjawarrior

ninjawarrior New Member

Also if you get university you can get a character named Stella, she's an alien. i think she' pretty cool too.

6. neobatwoman

neobatwoman New Member

Hmm..I guess I never noticed the difference between the neighborhoods because I always used Veronaville. I thought that all neighborhoods were pretty much the same.

Is there anything really special about the alien sims? Like a longer life span, different wants, abilities or anything?

7. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

If you want an Alien sim. You have to buy a telescope and get a male sim to look through it at night. Sometimes it can take some time. Then a space ship will abduct him maybe a day or two. He will come back pregnant:eek: and this can happen in any neighborhood.
    An Alien abduction don't sound like fun to me.:eek:

8. neobatwoman

neobatwoman New Member

Do you get a little cut scene when the Male sim releases the alien from his loins? Does he get a belly? Urgh, my own post is creeping me out. :shocked:

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

If you want to see the whole scene, check in with the Curious brothers in Strangetown. One of them is pregnant, swollen belly and all. :)

Except for the Curious brothers, abductions are rare, by the way.

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I had two in my game, both after I started playing Stella Terrano from La Fiesta Tech. The birth movie is really funny if you have movies enabled. The plumbob opens up and a little alien floats around it and into the father's arms. He then looks shocked, then happy.

Aliens don't have any special abilities, to answer your question. They're just green, with black "whiteless" eyes and are usually noseless.

11. ninjawarrior

ninjawarrior New Member

even though alien sims don't have any powers or anything, they are just cool to look at. it's fun getting your sims alien pregnant and it just adds some diversity to your town.