aliens

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kato, Jan 10, 2005.

1. kato

kato New Member

aliens

:cross-eyed: I tired to make my person living in strangetown to get abducted by aliens i tried it at 1:00 am and it didnt work, i then went to the "curious" house and they got abducted straight away.!!! am i doing some thing wrong. Does it only work with the curious family

2. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

No, it doesn't only work with the Curious family. Abduction by Aliens doesn't happen on demand and is, unless you use a cheat/hacked object, randomized, meaning, you can stare for hours on end maxing out your logic skill with nothing happening, or you can just look once and be abducted. I don't think the Strangetown (transl.? ) neighborhood is predestined to have more alien abductions than the other neighbourhoods.

3. kato

kato New Member

what is the cheat to get ubducted on demand?? :D

4. Ningengirai

Ningengirai Cadwallader

Alien abduction thread.

Scroll down. JMP posted a file. I'm not entirely sure if this is the one ( never tried it ) where you are abducted every time you use the telescope, so be cautious unless you want to end up with a bazillion Alien babies. And pregnant men.

5. kato

kato New Member

i downloaded the hack/cheat thingy and i put it in c/my docs/ea games/the sims2/ downloads then my dad did some dtuff with it. SO then i tested on the game and it didnt work what do i have to do. ????

6. Simari

Simari New Member

Why don't you ask in the forums on modthesims2.com? I think that hack is still a BETA so you should make copies of your neighbourhood before trying it out...They're very helpful in there as long as you give them some evaluation on how it worked on your CP.

7. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I don't remember for sure but I think you still need to use the most expencive telescope with the hack and do it between certain hours of the night. I had used the hack before but don't have it now that I had to reinstall the game.:rolleyes: