All of my sim daughters look the same, why?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by asha143, Nov 29, 2004.

1. asha143

asha143 New Member

All of my sim daughters look the same, why?

Whenever i have a baby girl in the sims, not just one family but any of my familes, when the girl becomes a toddler and a child all of them look the same. They have short hair and the same dress, and they always have short hair, and by the time they reach child they have that short haircut - they do change haircolor and eyecolor depending upon the parents - but is there a certain way the parents should look or something that i can do to change the look of the baby girl? Because in the "Make a Family" thing, you can pick all different looks for a toddler, but when i actually have the girl they always turn out to be the same, they wear the same blue dress and kids, and have the same short haircut. Can anybody help?

2. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

I noticed this as well. It's easily solved however. One of the first thing I do upon turning into a child is to have her click on the mirror to "change appearance" Then I pick a hair style that suits her better. You can change hair color and hair style, choose glasses, among many other things. So all my daughters look different

3. ShinySparklyOne

ShinySparklyOne New Member

Changing Appearance

My Sims' kids look different, but what I really want is for them to end up with a certain outfit. My computer hates it when I go to town, I tried growing them through the stages in the Sim Creator, but they still end up with the same outfits. Is there any way to change their outfits without going to town?

Another thing is, that whenever my Sims grow up, change their apperance, or I create a new Sim, their image on the side of the screen disappears. I just see a blank background determining their mood, and in the rest of my Sims' relationship lists, I only see blank backgrounds for the Sims they meet like that. Does anyone know what causes this, and how it can be fixed?