Spore Announcing Omnipedia and SporExchange - #1 Spot for Information and Downloads

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 13, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Announcing Omnipedia and SporExchange - #1 Spot for Information and Downloads

Hey Everyone!

With the creature creator scheduled to be release next week, we're all ready here at TerraSpore and we're pleased to announce two new sections on our site.

a) Omnipedia - Our Omnipedia is going to be housing the latest articles, guides, tutorials, and serve as our knowledge base as Spore and more details of the game come out!! Come check it out and we're always looking for people to contribute!
    http://uoem.com/spore/omnipedia/

b) SporExchange - Our SporExchange is ready, set, and online for next week as the Spore Creature Creator goes to the public! We're allowing you to showcase not just creatures, but wallpapers as well!
    We have everything pretty much all programmed up and set and we're ready to see your Creatures! Of course you're welcome to submit them to the Sporepedia but get some real attention here at TerraSpore :). Or simply download and peruse the numerous of creatures that really needs some loving care.

We're putting you in the spotlight.
    http://uoem.com/spore/downloads/

So next week when you get Creature Creator, think TerraSpore as your choice to showcase your work.

TerraSpore.com, It's More than a Site. It's Alive.

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

seeings how they were talking about charging us (whether that's gonna happen now or not ) for use of their site I may just submit here instead.

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Well it only applies to The Sims series :D...doesn't necessarily apply to Spore :D :p

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

well i know one site i won't be spending any money on! (if it ever comes out that is )