Troubleshooting Another chance?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by KrazyKaty08, Nov 18, 2006.

1. KrazyKaty08

KrazyKaty08 New Member

Another chance?

A couple of years ago I got the Sims 2 for my birthday. I tried to put it on my computer but it wouldn't work. Something about not having Active X or something if I remember correctly. A week or so later we got a new... well semi new computer. It had almost full memory but we bought it used. It still wouldn't work in that computer either. I returned it to the store and the guy said something was either wrong with the game or the computer. I love the Sims 1, but am starting to get a little bored with it. I REALLY want to play with the Sims 2. Do you think I should give it another chance?

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

What was the issue with the second computer you tried it on?

Can you post the system specifications of your current computer? :)

3. KrazyKaty08

KrazyKaty08 New Member

The problem with the second computer was the same as the first... no active x or something. And I have no idea what my system requirment are on my current computer. It's maybe a year old and a dell though. Its a different computer than the second one though.

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I'm not by any means a technical person, but click here to find out how to get the specs of your computer and report back with them. That way someone else can assist you with your problem.

5. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Can't you just download Active X?

Cass.