Another fun time killer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Mar 28, 2007.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Another fun time killer

Check out this game, pretty addicting. The goal is to pass the egg from nest to nest. Don't worry if you drop it, you don't have to start back at the bottom, just from the last nest you were in. However you only get a certain amount of eggs...have fun!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/dozen.htm

this actually came from this site; which is a bunch of really cute, addicting game! http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

At this early hour of the morning *groan* I scored 200. :p

Neopets had a game just like that, last year, called Peter Cottontail. You're right Shana, it's an addictive game! :D

3. Jazz

Jazz Vintage User

wahahahahahahahaha

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, Jazz. I only got 50 as well ... but only because I couldn't believe the eggs I was throwing weren't going were they were supposed to :rolleyes:

5. Vega

Vega New Member

60 points lol i just wake up now :eek:

6. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

:blush: Rigged I tells ya rigged! I only got 30. That's awful, but I vow to keep trying til I get up there. Feel free to cack yourselves now :D.

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I got 30 the first time. With a couple of more tries I got up to 140 :eek: . I'll probably go back and try some more.

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

60 first time 180 the 2nd:knockedout:

9. MegRen

MegRen New Member

110 on my first try, and then I went to check out the other games they had. A new addiction in the making. Thanks a lot guys!