Another WorldSims Record

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Rickk

Rickk Honorary Staff Member

Lew, this is my post at Alty regarding the Crucible project and program:

I didn't feel like writing a whole new post about it. :D Hope no one minds.

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I have got really nice clothes!!! Thanks again Rick!!:classic: *big hug* And Alturas is an exciting place s well, although I haven't fully grasped it yet, especially not the city. I always try to "read in myself" on it when I'm tired - must change that. :p
    It's different from here though. But I like it even if I don't spend that much time over there as I do here. You can easily tell by the number of posts..;) Right Rick? ;)

3. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

whos rick?

4. Rickk

I'm Rick. :D
    If you've visited chat at thesims.com, then you might know me as MayorRick or SimMasterRick. Other than that, I just run another cool vB forum like this one.
    :)

5. Rickk

Oh, and Nina - you need not post much; we're not really concerned about a post count (well, some of us aren't - heh). You have reached over 100 posts, though - so now your rank is "Citizen". It's the highest level of the entry-level ranks. Once you get to 500, you'll be promoted automatically to Freshmen.

Oh, and I updated your siggy so it looks just like the one here. :)

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I have!!!! Wow! :classic: Thanks Rick! *hugs*
    Well I just want to get some more time to read more.. I'm still not through all those cities..hehe. Takes a while to grasp it. :D

In fact I don't bother about the number of posts I make. I know it's a lot here.. hehe.. but that's the result when you're "into it".:)

True Chatter. It was in chat I first met Rick as Mayorrick. He's a cool guy.. ;) One of the kind I like.... ;):);) They make such cool friends;)

7. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Freshman???

8. Rickk

We have ranks at Alturas. It goes: Visitor, Immigrant, Denizen, Citizen.
    Then: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior.
    And so on...
    They look like this:
    [​IMG]

9. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

no taking people from these forums rick :p

10. Rickk

If anything, you've gained another poster in me and "lost" none.
    I don't understand how people could just ditch a community if they clicked on another's link.
    :)

Do go start what the Frontier did.

11. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

i check that place out yesterday= atlurasforums

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Those ranks Freshmen and stuff are the same as us but we use the default settings of Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member.

I'm too lazy to change em :p

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Guys guys.. :D
    There's a lot of people here that also are at Alturas - like me... I must say that for me - they complement eachother.. ;);)
    Alturas have a different "spirit" .. (Don't know how to explain it.) I'm still new to it ;) but I like it a lot... ;) My favourite site to go visiting sort of.. :D
    But i would never leave this site... This is more like "home" :classic::classic::classic: I have so many friends here...
    *hugs all*

14. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

i doubt i'd go to it...

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Mmhm.... I understand Tim.. :classic: Like everything else - it's up to each indicidual to choose whether or not do something...
    right? :D
    But as I said - this feels like "home".. :classic:

16. Rickk

I wish Alturas felt like home for anyone there.
    Everyone seems to have a primary forum elsewhere.

And Tim, how... well, hurtful. :(

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well. Rick.
    Maybe it has to do with where you start. I have a feeling that a lot of the guys at Altura actually sees it as theire "home". :) And I know there are someone else that might feel that way too ...
    Anyway I like it there... My favourite places besides this one actually.. And I think that feeling will grow as I get to know the guys :) *gives Rick a big hug*:classic: Especially with such nice guy as you in the top! ;)

And don't let Tim get to you ;) He's a bit shy I think *nudges Tim gently* Aren't you Tim? ;)

18. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

You might consider changing your Time in your profile Rick. Unless Seattle is floating somewhere in the Eastern Hemisphere

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Well.. I have heard about timezones in US.. but... yes... :)
    I think you should Rick. ;)
    I've never thought about it before really.. :)

20. Rickk

I'll get to it eventually. It's GMT -8.00 if it bothers anyone a lot.