Another WorldSims Record

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Sep 14, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmm I'm always bad at calculating time from the GMT... heh. I haven't been to alturas, I hadn't really heard of it before you got here Rickk :) I might go take a peek at it, but you're right, just clicking a link won't take people away from here who are happy and love it here! :D So don't worry so much timz!! This is my first experience of being part of a sims community, so I plan to stick around for a long time!! :D

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hmm.. 9 hours from me then.. you never know when that's good to know,:)

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would have to go to a website that showed it all to do the conversions... I'm so bad at calculating when it comes to time!!

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Ohh.. I wish I had my own comp. now. i ahve a wesite where I actually have put in some clocks around the world and that show different times. Real cool actually. I can have up to 16 clocks..

Jake/Defantum - knows the url.. :)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now THAT would come in really handy for me!! I now have friends all over, it would be neat to see what time it was for them all lines up on the same page!! ooooh Defantum.... if you're around... PLEEEEEEEASE post the url!! I can put it on my blog maybe!! :D

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hmmm . Why not PM him about it? :)
    MAYBE I can get my puter back tomorrow or at monday. Talk about good B-day gift - my puter back!!! Then I can check it for you. :)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

That WOULD be a great birthday gift if you computer works for you again Nina!! I vote for that for your birthday!! :p :D :) :bunny:

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Fae!!! :classic: I hope so... Actually I hope I can fetch already tomorrow, cause I'm VERY busy monday afternoon. I just HAVE to be at Sims BBS then!

Philw1 is throwing a birthday party there for me and one more. :classic: And of course everyone is welcome to join in!! :LOL:

It's under General at 15.00 my time, wich is GMT+1. The time diff. can be checked at our posts here. You Fae are 7 hours behind me - so it should be 8.00 am your time. :classic:

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmmm... so I think this means... I have till 8am Monday to figure out how to FINALLY register my sims programs, and find the sims bbs, which I have the vague impression is on the official Maxis site??

10. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Wow.....a whole page dedicated to the chit chat of Fae and Nina :D

And I was wondering how Nina and Fae got such high post counts..

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL Josh!

But it's very rare I'm actually online here together with anyone! Mostly I'm hopping around by my self.. :)

*hops around josh*

12. ManagerJosh

well still a whole page :)

I came back in 2hrs and found this entire page you two wrote....so tell me what's your secret :p

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

There is no secrets Josh dear.. :p

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

secret?? well... if finding the Show New Posts feature was a secret....

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol.. :classic:

16. ManagerJosh

I decided to abuse my admin privileges and change it for Rick :)

17. Rickk

Rickk Honorary Staff Member

You're that ainal about it, Josh? :D
    Thank you! :p

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol. Obviously Rick.. :LOL: But he's a sweetie. ;)

19. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

and if anyone cared, Seatle is on the same timezone of Las Vegas :p shy...irl maybe but not online...just no real time to goto new sites...i always check out newsites thourghly...rick...tell me the link again and i'll check it when i have a bit of free time...this weekend has been really hecktic...

20. Rickk

Rickk Honorary Staff Member

lol
    Tim, it's in my signature. Has been since I registered here. Lol

Right now the server is down, so unless you want to see a "Cannot find server" error, I suggest waiting for awhile. :)

They're trying to fix the problem; seems there was a harddrive prob that cropped up - some sort of damage to the computer. We'll see...