Anybody else going to try to re-create your favorite Sims?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Anybody else going to try to re-create your favorite Sims?

When we 1st got them Sims 2 years ago, one of my first ones was one that Hubby actually sat down and played with me. We had a blast laughing at him as he cried because he was lonely and tired and bored. He was our "guinea pig". Hubby named him Napoleon Bonypart (yes, you may giggle, he did). And he has been a constant for 2 years now. I can't think of playing the game without him.

There's another one, "Morgana Fey", that I made when I got Makin' Magic. She's a witch, if you couldn't tell by the name, and she lives by herself and does her magic and hangs out in Magic Town a lot. I really like her, so I think she's going too.

Anyone else going to try and re-create beloved charectors in the new game?

2. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

What do you mean by,"When we 1st got them Sims 2 years ago."?:confused: :confused:

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

She got the original Sims a total of two years ago.

4. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, I got a few. Like the Low family, Reed and Jenny, a young couple early 20's looking to start a family/careers. Then I'm continuing Michael Bachelor family, but will change the last name and I'll make him a romantic sim looking to make out with all the ladies in town. Then I have Cory Hart, an aspiring actor/singer/model that I used in Superstar.....

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yeah, exactly. :D

6. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Ill definatly recreate some old favorites of mine. Like Nigel and Jethro! The two opposite roommates! Ones a neat freak and mean guy, while the other is the life of the party. Umm and a slob. Ones a crook, the others a cop. Good times, good times....

7. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I'm going to make a frat house full of slobs(8 of them to be exact), a soriety house for the frat boys to hit on, and a ofh(old folks home) full of grumpy, tired seniors. Yeah, I always liked to watch the neat sim living with the lazy slob.....:rolleyes:

8. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

To tell you the the truth I really don't know what I am going to do with the sims 2 so I am really think about it, I guess when I am able to play it I'll post back here and let you know who I made. Or maybe I'll re-create myself!?!?

Is anyone going to try and make them into a sim? Post back here and let me know!

9. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I just tried to make me again with bodyshop. I can never quite get it right... But I think i will keep it the way it is this time. I can never get the nose right.

10. Bri5002

Bri5002 New Member

Of Course! Ive already made one of my favs in BS:
    The Biv Family:
    Roy G. Biv (Adult Male)
    Iris Biv (Adult Female)
    Spectrum Biv (Teen Male)
    Prisim Biv (Teen Female)
    Lol.

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Do they have Rainbow skin?

12. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I haven't found the right glass for me yet(I wear thin metal frames in the shape of small ovals). I also suck at making custom content.:(

I do pretty good though with the CAS making normal/freaky people......

13. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

LOL. I meant glasses...:eek:

14. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I tried to make the family. I got close, but I'm like you guys, I can't do the custom content, and I can't get the faces quite right. :)

15. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Youd think that with all the tools and options you could make someone look exactly like you wanted them to. But noooo.... Im just holding out for faces that look right to be shipped with the game.

16. sexy_man

sexy_man New Member

I will recreate one of them but it is very hard for me to do so.:disappointed: Anyone can recreate the sims in the attachment for me?

Attached Files:

17. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Thats pretty small... But I suppose I could try....

18. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

That was my favorite sim to use! He'd be great as a romantic sim.....:cool:

19. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

My favorite one is the one with the gotee and the reddish hair.

20. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

The Grimes Family!!

I'm deffinatly going to recreate the Grimes family. It was a family I created that was that perfect example of what adults can do wrong. Not to mention they're house was bursting with kids!! Lori, the mom and wife, was turning one out one after the other. What can I say the Grimes like to have fun! lol But I liked this family becuase of the lazy parents, the kids did all the work. Lori was pretty good at taking care of the kids but with 5 children running around usually one was a baby that needed close attention and a house to keep that girl was exausted, Bill, the husband and *cough* bad *cough* father, after turning out so many kids he would leave all the work to Lori and he lived in a life of crime. Lori loved him for some unknown reason, untill the idiot lit himselve on fire and died instantly. :eek:

I'm debating though on if I want to start the family again from scratch or pick up where I left off... hmmmm... :rolleyes: