Anybody home?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Colonel Froggie, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Anybody home?

Hmmm...bit empty here.........No floor and Wall people out there? Must be pretty easy to be an admin here. ;)

Oh well, off to somewhere a bit more frequented, I suppose.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks for dropping by though! :D If you ever have an idea for a floor or wall you can come back and post it. ;)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It died here O_o

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess not so many people are interested in making just floors and walls... but visiting here again is giving me ideas about trying to make some floors and walls to coordinate with or compliment furniture sets... if I could just find where I stashed those furniture sets I'm thinking of, because they're not currently in my game!

You know how you sometimes get a piece of furniture that's one color blue, and another that's another color blue... and then you can't find carpet or walls to quite match either of those 2 blues... your blue room looks... thrown together! What I'm thinking is opening those 2 blue pieces of furniture in my paint program to SAMPLE the colors from them and create wall and floor to sort of pull the 2 pieces together so it looks more like they go together!

Is anyone else trying stuff like this? Does this sound like a good idea? :)

(*revive revive.. hint hint!* ;) )