Anyone Been to the Movies Lately?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JohnEZ, Nov 26, 2007.

1. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Anyone Been to the Movies Lately?

So I went to the movies on Friday night... which is a rarity for me. We got there really early, and they were advertising for this thing by Verizon... it's like a phone that you hold it up to a music source and it finds the track and downloads it to your phone.

Anyway.

I heard a song I really liked. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it. It had between three and five words in its title (I can't remember, but I think it was four words...) and I liked it. :)

...So, has anyone been the movies lately? Does anyone have any idea what song I might be talking about?

Sorry for the really vague information. :eek::rolleyes:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Got any lyrics or a tune? :p

3. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

lol, if I had that much, I'd already have the song :p Unfortunately, nope. :eek:

...I can tell you what it wasn't:

-Rap
    -R&B
    -Pop
    -Techno
    -Screamo
    -...probably not Country.

...it was likely something that falls into the "Rock" or "Alternative" genres. Oh! And I think the song's title was repeated twice in the refrain.

I just figured I'd put this out there. Realistically I know the chances of someone replying to this with the song I was thinking about are small... but hey, stranger things have happened.

4. ManagerJosh

Which Movie Theatre? :)

5. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Loews Theater :)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Saw "August Rush" it had some good music in it... also saw "Real Life according to Dan" or something like that. both good flicks.

7. ManagerJosh

I've been meaning to see August Rush. How was it?

8. Rosiewosie

Rosiewosie Seth's mommy

Latest movie I've seen in the theater was The Simpsons movie. I don't go to the movies a lot, usually I wait until it's released on DVD or something.

9. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

i just saw Juno,

and it was very intresting because i was with a guy who liked me haha yes awkward much!!

10. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I did catch Cloverfield when it came out on the 18th. Great, great movie. It made a lot of folks sick due to the camera motion, but I enjoyed it. I also liked the fact that it bought something new to Hollywood (well, techically Blair Witch did the camera style first, but I hated that movie)

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

saw treasure 2... the first was better. want to see 27 dresses and ps I love you. and bucket

12. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

We saw I Am Legend during the Christmas holidays. Wasn't expecting it to be how it was - it was kinda freaky and spooky. It was still a good film but very different from how I imagined it would be. Will Smith is one of my favourite actors so I enjoyed it anyway, but the film was a lil too scary at times for me. I know, I'm weak, lol. Comedies FTW!

13. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I loved National Treasure 2 too, but your right. The second one really didn't make much sense (lots of flaws)...

14. jeffrompas

jeffrompas New Member

Last one i saw is The Dark Knight. which was like forever ago.