Anyone played Sims3 yet?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by sexierjess14, Jun 1, 2009.

1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Anyone played Sims3 yet?

hola everyone!! I'm back again after being MIA for a long long time :p I bought the collectors edition but it will only be released in Singapore tomorrow so I can only collect it tomorrow. GAH!! :mad:

I'm so excited! Has anyone played it yet? I'm sure its already 2nd June somewhere in the other side of the globe. Do share screenies pleaseeeee :D:D

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Do I count? :D

3. sexierjess14

Have you gotten your copy yet? :eek:

4. ManagerJosh

Had it since last week Wednesday...and played it back in January

5. sexierjess14

Do you prefer it to Sims2? I read at snootysims bout the game having very few furniture...hence the Sims3 store...is that true?

6. ManagerJosh

It feels like there are less furniture however at the same time, you can customize all the furniture too to any number of styles and patterns.

So it's really a yes and no answer.

7. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

what have you made so far josh? :smile:

8. ManagerJosh

Not too much.

9. luvisims

luvisims New Member

Sims 3-People

Josh, how do you people look in the Sims 3? Do you look the same as Sim2 game. I don't know if there is going to be a beach lot to build on but I am going to recreate a house that was in Sims 2 showcase called Ocean Beach Drive. Love that house.

10. ManagerJosh

There is beach front property :D

11. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

So both my game and guide have now shipped! They will be delivered tomorrow...

I was so worried that I had to take my inhaler...I'm an idiot. :embarrassed: *facepalms*

12. Valagil

Valagil New Member

And that is why I chose the in store pick-up option. With my luck if I had the game shipped to me it would take a month or something to get here, lol.

13. sexierjess14

Josh - Gee...that sucks...hopefully custom content will start to show up a.s.a.p :rolleyes: are you able to customize everything in the game? for instance, the bed frame? (i.e wood to a striped colour or smth?)

No doubt it's 2nd June here in Malaysia and Singapore, my cousin will be collecting it for me because Im back in Malaysia (I bought the pre-order in Singapore)...so I wont be playing my game till like maybe 3 days later? Because my cousin will air mail it to me :cool:

Please share screenies Josh. Im so excited and by not having the game, the excitement really kills you :p:p

14. ManagerJosh

15. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Nice...just to let everyone know...I will be MIA for at least a few days after 12 pm technically today. :biggrin:
    and will be checking to see if steve's request of the "what's this" interaction is still there...wait you got the game josh...is it still there?

16. ManagerJosh

yes still here :D. Had it under lock and keyed :D

17. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

I meant the interaction steve was talking about! lol. :rolleyes:
    is that interaction still there or am I going to have to find that out for him?...

18. ManagerJosh

Bribe him with a cookie (or a cracker). He'll sing like a parrot :D

19. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

......what are you talking about...?!
    I'm lost...

*facepalms* I should sleep soon...

20. sexierjess14

Do you customize the furniture within the game itself or its like CAS? Then you import it into the game?