Apartment Life

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jupitershana, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Apartment Life

Who's got it, who's liking it? What do you wish would be different?

I just installed it on Monday and for the first time in several months I've been playing the sims again. I like it; I'm enjoying the witches/warlocks as well. I do wish they made it easier for us to make our own apartment buildings instead of having to use the change lot type cheat. I like all the new interactions it brings to the table for the Sims too.

I know a lot of people are probably off emerged in SPORE, but I'm still here playing the Sims!

2. Sim2 Rox da World

Sim2 Rox da World New Member

i reckon apartment life is pretty good so far (i bought it when it first came to oz but only started playing today).

so far i like the idea of being able to do spells and that but building an actual apartment with alot of the basic furnishings could be easier than what it actually is plus i sometimes think that the statue in the center of town can hold some sort of mystic power that is yet to be discovered (i don't know maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part).

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I've got it installed, but I'm just playing my regular families. Things seem to be going smoothly for regular play. (I'm not into the witches thing and I haven't needed an apartment for my Sims. I mostly got it for the clothes and some of the buy/build features.)