Are people losing interest?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Are people losing interest?

Is people losing interest in The Sims 2 now that it is delayed?

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I am slowly........
    Souldn't it be ''ARE people losing interest?''? :D

3. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

Yes i lost most of my interest now,i not even exited about the game nemore

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

The loss of weather has made me lose more interest than the delay did.

5. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

Still haven't lost interest...Hope springs eternal ;)

6. AnGeR

AnGeR New Member

nope im 100% still drooling every thing about it makes me want it O.O

7. attitudeangel

attitudeangel New Member

ill probably fort about it by the time it comes out

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

what's the verse say? something about hope deferred makes the heart sick.

9. Enjoji

Enjoji New Member

Or, it could be that absence makes the heart grow fonder.... The absence of TS2 makes me want it more, because I know once I get it, I'll love it forever :)

10. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

I've lost a lil interest... partly cuz of the delay... partly cuz I've preoccupied myself with other entertaining games. Before the delay I was fascinated with the idea of how soon the game was coming out, and now that there is a few more months of work left, the thrill has died. Of course, when June rolls around the excitment will grow to levels unseen... and I'll be the giggly little school girl I was once before. So... I like to keep the motto "patience is a virtue" active in my life :)

11. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I've lost a lot of interest. I don't like how they announced the game so early on then delayed it and I dislike the loss in weather. That had been one of the major things I was really looking forward to.

12. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

My interest faded from lack of new annoucements then I saw the new sceenshots and it got me back in!

13. SimSugar

SimSugar New Member

Indeed, the delay was horrible =/ ew...and the lose of weather...meh, but I'm still excited about it, and waiting for it isn't going to be easy. I have already cleared out the needed space XD

14. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Way to go Simsugar. I'm filling up the pter with other stuff that i will delete when it comes.

15. hyperactivecow

hyperactivecow New Member

Yeah, it is kinda getting pushed slowly to the back of my mind... I'm ok with the delay now, but i do wish CASIE would come out to recapture my interest :D!

16. manthem

manthem New Member

bah...im starting to lose interest. its taking too long. for right now i just watch the videos i have of it and wait.

17. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

i dont know if i is losing interest but i am defently sick and tierd of delays and lack of info and y its being delayed over and over
    lol mabie if thay would jsut tell us y more would be intrested
    but ya the hype is SOOOO over i dont think meany pepol want the game ne more
    i mean come on thay need to jsut give us more info some more bate anything to hold our intrests! lol

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think I wouldn't so much say that I've lost interest as that I've lost ENTHUSIASM, as it's hard to keep up that kind of emotional hyper intensity for over 6 months or so as things begin to drag. If I were them, I would go ahead and let the interest go down, and then work hard to make up for it in the month or two before the ACTUAL REAL release of the game. After all, when the game is finally released they'll have to deal with the results of "the release date that cried wolf" as it were. ;) Some people might not buy it right when it comes out just because they weren't sure the release date was REALLY real and final so they didn't run to the stores! :p

19. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Is people losing interest in The Sims 2 now that it is delayed?

My interest is going up. I wasn't all that interested until some time in January. But with each new bit of information I get more interested.

20. rainyinwa

rainyinwa New Member

si ther any new news? has the date ben chaged agin yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.