Are You A SimAddict?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 19, 2002.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Are You A SimAddict?

I got this idea from xanthist! Thanks :D

The object of the game is to make hilarious statements about being a Sim Addict. Usually try to compare it to reality. So here it goes......

You know you've been playing The Sims to long when you try to clean up the dishes in Your sink by typing Move_Objects On on the keyboard

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL Josh!! :LOL:

3. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

lol josh!

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

"You know you're a Sims adict when you command your self for everything you have to do; go to bathroom, use toilet, flush, wash hands... "

5. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

You know you're a Sims adict when you start to spin around to change clothes

6. Emidio

Emidio New Member

When you play too much The sims, you start to reeeead a lot of culinary books to see if you learn something, but you never read a mechanics book, because you're thinking that the toilet flushes by itself (yuck) LOL :LOL:

7. starchip

starchip Guest

You Know your a sims addict when you start to turn up at dates in your PJ's

8. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

You know you're a sims addict when you are bored and sway back and forth looking around.

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

... does anyone else ever find themselves talking about their "energy bar" or "hygiene bar"??!! I've actually caught myself doing the silly little stinky arm wave when I need a shower!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... :p

I know I'm addicted.... but it's ok... really....

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I have a friend who caught herself DOING that Pokey!! She was standing in the middle of the store waiting in line one day and caught herself slightly bouncing on her feet and looking right and left... it scared her!! :eek:

11. alapokeygirl

So have I! You know that you're a sim addict when you say teg teg when going out the door. :LOL:

12. lewdini

Lol!!
    U know you are a sim addict when you tell your cats to go attack your neighbour...wait...thats real life...oops..did i just say that?
    Go attack Timz go!!! :p

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...I know I'm a sims addict when I come up to my hubby and "flirt" with him by speaking "sim" and doing the flirtation movements!!!!

...my poor patient hubby.... ;)

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: You're too much!!! LMBO!!! :LOL: :LOL:

*Hides Tim quickly from Lew's cat.* :p

15. lewdini

I know I am a sim addict when I measure my relationship with relationship points and start calling friends when the relationship drops to 50+

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha!! I know I'm a sims addict when I WISH I had a 50+ warning and smilie face disappear when I SHOULD start calling up my friends more often!! :p

17. alapokeygirl

You know your a sims addict when you look at houses and think of how to convert them for our sims. :LOL:

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

when u wont do your assigned job if something is blockin ur way(literally)

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh dear, I look at houses and start calculating how many "tiles" across everything is!! ak! :p

You know you're an addict when you start telling everyone around you that the set or clothes in a movie would make GREAT stuff for the sims, and you ask them to BUY you the movie on DVD for the purpose of freezing the screen for reference!!!!!! :p

20. alapokeygirl

You know you are a sims addict when you recreate your house so you can rearrange the furniture to see how it will look in your house. :)