Spore Are you looking forward to Spore?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by britlovessims, Mar 27, 2005.

1. britlovessims

britlovessims New Member

Are you looking forward to Spore?

I am looking forward to it...not that I know much about it..but it looks pretty good. Anyone else cant wait?

2. XPDude

XPDude New Member

It looks awesome. I'm abit skeptical, but after the MP3 presentation and the screens, I'm in. :smile:

3. imported_Andrew

imported_Andrew New Member

Hmm..not really. I wont be in to all of the civilazation stuff as much, but who knows!

4. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

This game looks awesome!! I can't wait. :D :party:

5. imported_Andrew

imported_Andrew New Member

It is a game that starts at the begining of time, and goes to the future. It is like a time travel game with civilization in too.

6. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Yea, this game looks really cool. I can't wait until I can buy it. *fidgets* I want it now..

7. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

Yeah, I need a bit more information though...

8. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

Yeah..I'm looking forward to it :smile:

9. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

It seems like I'll need to upgrade majorly though...big game.

10. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Yea, I need to upgrade a lot too. My memory is only 256mb.. lol, it can only just play TS2 adequately smoothly..

11. Nick402

Nick402 New Member

I have 512 but it still seems like I need to upgrade. I might in the summer though...

12. Leah

Leah New Member

i hardly even know what it is. im going to be doing some research on it.

13. boines

boines New Member

lol BUT that's only if you download CC because you start with 1 planet and nothing else. How many people will take advantage of making CC to get more CC? This is the main reason why i'm getting this game b/c it's based around CC and users. It's a centralized server and downloads random things depending on the things you make. Unless Will changes this I will preorder on ebgames and the suite from adobe for 3k if I have to in order to make tite CC :)
    Lets see 1d/l creature is 1kb thats 1000k and the creature on screen is 5mb and you control 1. Houses, weapons, etc will be less then the full creature size. Sims 2 uses way more then this as we can see
    nobody knows the math involved in this game so requirements might be low unless you help/dl a lot

14. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

STarting to look forward to it now that I've read about it... Boines you still make no sence sometimes. :laughing2:

15. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Wow, that does sound really cool. I am so getting this game!
    Only 8,396 days to go. YaY!

16. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

^^that many days? That sound ages away :shocked:

17. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Lol, don't worry, I was just exaggerating. It's not exactly going to come out extremely soon though.

18. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

First Quarter of 2006 :rolleyes:

Heat

19. Dumdadum

Dumdadum New Member

Is it really? Wow, I thought they were only just getting started on it. :laughing2:
    I should read the articles more. meep

20. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Just to let you know guys, this game looked really really finished at GDC..

Heat