Troubleshooting Arrghh! Where does my Custom Content Go? And A Lot Question

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kristalrose, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Arrghh! Where does my Custom Content Go? And A Lot Question

The other day I uploaded several Community lots from Sims2.com. Now I can't find them! They are not in the lot bin, and they don't show up on the custom content browser. Where do they go? Can I install them mannually?

Also, I finally figured out how to upload my neighborhood I created with SimCity 4. Now, I would like to move some of my families over there without starting all over. How do I do that? Or can I do that?

2. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

1. You mean you downloaded the lots, right? In that case, run the downloaded "*.Sims2Pack" file to install the lot. They go to wherever you save the download to...

2. Yes, it is possible, or at least is in theory (didn't try this yet). Select whatever lots with the families you'd like to transfer and "package to file". Then install the package, and the family will be put into the lot bin, ready to be placed into any neighborhood. This destroys external relationships however.