How Do I aspiration rewards

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by prettyungsag, Jan 29, 2005.

1. prettyungsag

prettyungsag New Member

aspiration rewards

any1 kno wat those things are axactly or wat they do?the description duznt tell u what purpose they have.i jus wanna kno wat those things do before i use my points on them.o yea n watz so special about the "love tub"wen u can buy a hot tub?

2. jyltk

jyltk New Member

money tree- drops money. must be watered.

noodlesoother- keeps your motives high.

pasteur's homogenius smart milk- toddlers learn to walk, talk, potty train quicker.

cool shades- social interactions are increased, so you will gain more relationships points per action.

the eclectic and engimatic energizer- refills a random amount of motives. so it might fill up the hunger, fun and bladder. or energy, social, hygiene. random choice.

thinking cap- sims learn skills faster. 2x faster. i suggest you get this very good. well thats what i think.

simvac- take aspirations or skill point from another sim. the other sims must be in your house or at least you front yard.

love tub- interactions in the tub will succeed more often. so if you sims doesnt like to kiss or hug or watever in the tub, the chances are they will if you are in this tub. note:when the candles flicker out, it just a normal old hot tub that you can buy from the buy section.