News AVATAR characters for ‘The Sims 2′ & ‘The Sims 3′

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

AVATAR characters for ‘The Sims 2′ & ‘The Sims 3′

I’ve been planning on putting this together this past weekend…now that I just got back from seeing AVATAR for the second time, I think I can finally get back to work and collect the various content floating around the net’ based on the movie.* I suppose you can say I’m a little ‘Avatarded’.* It’s such a beautiful movie and its proof that technology keeps getting better and better in terms of computer graphics (CG).* Amazed to read that the whole world of Pandora was completely brought to life via CG.* I hope it takes home many rewards when time comes – it deserves it.

Okay, so enough about the movie…If you too fell in love with the movie and want to add a little bit of Pandora to your game, check out the following content for both The Sims 2 and The Sims 3!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Related posts:
    1. New Tool released from EA ~ The Sims Avatar Creator
    2. Spore Creature Creator – 19 Zelda Characters
    3. Have your Sims 2 characters move to Sunset Valley!