How Do I be saved from death

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simslacker, Oct 28, 2005.

1. simslacker

simslacker New Member

be saved from death

okay so my sim wants to be saved from death...
    how can i go about making this possible?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Well you can attempt to starve them, just make sure that someone who is very high in relationship score with that sim is nearby. When the sims dies the grim reaper will appear. With the healthy sim click on Grim; an option to plead for life will show up, choose it and hopefully your sim will be saved. Make sure that they are as high as possible with relationships for the best success rate. Good luck!

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Just out of interest, what sim is it? As in a family sim, etc.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

The only sims I've ever had roll that want are Knowledge Sims. They're kind of nutty, has anyone noticed? They WANT to be saved from death, see a ghost, become a vampire, get kidnapped by aliens ... I think they're the Fear Factor Sims. :D

You could try having your sim fix something if they're not mechanically inclined. Though I ended up with a sim with a permanently blackened face after that. Had to change her appearance using makeup. :rolleyes:

But make sure someone else is around. Otherwise, they're just dead. :p

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

When I have a sim get that want, I just fulfill the other, easier wants around it, and pretty soon they get over it and want new things. LOL