Beanstalks in Makin Magic

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Crazy13, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Beanstalks in Makin Magic

My brother watches this show called X-play its on Direct-Tv anyways, he said they reviewed the sims makin magic and he also said that you could climb up the beanstalks im just wondering if this is true! :silly:

2. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

okay nevermind!

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wait! Now I'm curious! What happened? Did you find out if you can climb the beanstalk or not?!?! I haven't gotten far enough playing Makin Magic to get the beanstalk growing yet!! Although I have some magic flowers the sprouted up all by themselves.... :p

4. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

I havent figured it out yet either my brother said he saw this show on t.v. that reviews games and he said that they said that you could climb up a beanstalk and see the creator of the sims put i dont know if it is true or not. :LOL:

5. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Okay Fae, I can help you in makin magic all you have to do is gett all your logic points up by playing chess and then you go perform on stage you can make alot of macic coins in one day. then you can use those magic coins to buy a house on a creepy hollow lot or buy ingredients for spells!

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks Crazy13 :) I have one family working on moving to Magic Town but my other main family I've been playing with all the magic stuff with were the ones I was hoping would grow a beanstalk someday. ;) If the pet dragon doesn't EAT it first! He keeps eating all the flowerbeds! I think he especially likes the yellow flowers, he eats all those first...

7. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Lol thats so funny! :LOL: I live in one of the magic lots and the biggest house on the lot it has a beanstalk that comes with it thats the one i live in!! :happy:

How do you get a pet dragon and where do you get items like diamond dust and clown confetti? :D

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I got the pet dragon by going to the Vampire lady in one of the darker looking lots, and I bought a dragon's nest from her. It had an egg I got to take care of, I rocked it, and put little headphones on it with music, and then it hatched into a dragon when I'd taken care of it enough!

Diamond dust and clown confetti I've gotten from doing the challenges the magic town sellers have you play against them.

Have you tried to climb up your beanstalk yet? :D

9. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Oh having a dragon sounds like Fun!!! Beleive me Ive Treid atleast 20 times to climb up it but it still is to small :disappointed: But im not giving upo hope!!! :D

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I should go play makin magic now that I'm all curious about the beanstalk again. :p I seem to go in cycles where I'm all into the game completely, and then I get distracted and interested in other things for a while, but I eventually come back! The only way for the plant to grow big enough to climb is to keep playing the game I guess!

11. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Yes, I was playing the game alot then I started to get on here and i havent played the game since! :cry: But does this mean your leaving? :cry:

12. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

But who do you have to do challenges for to get diamond dust and clown confetti? Because they Sellers give you different things! I saw the clown and i tried to get confetti from him but, there were no actions available so im wondering what the clown is even for! :D

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

No, I'm not leaving! I just meant my interest in playing sims seems to be really intense for a couple of weeks, and then I get distracted and interested in other things, like doing art, or cleaning and organizing the house, or playing other games, or reading. :)

I can't remember exactly where I got the diamond dust and clown confetti, but it wasn't from the clown. :) I either bought it from the sellers in magic town, or I beat them in a challenge and they randomly gave me the items.

14. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Oh i see! :D

15. sherrybu7

sherrybu7 New Member

yes u can climb the bean stalks. theres magic beans there. there's a site where u can download magic coins. go to the fairy in magic town to buy dimond dust. It's 200 magic coins.

16. Crazy13

Crazy13 New Member

Oh really???? how do you climb them??? it sounds like fun....YAY!

17. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

If you really want to climb the beanstocks now all you have to do is go to www.livin-it-up.net and go to hacked objects. Then download the beanstock hack and you'll be climbing in no time......

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks for the link grizfan235! :D I may keep working on just waiting for my beanstalk to grow for the family I already have it in, but I might get that download one to give to another family just to see what happens, haha! ;)

19. ANGEL_HEART:D

ANGEL_HEART:D Hello,lets be friends.

I got a lady that has a very tall beanstalk.But what do they do anyway:confused:

20. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

When they're tall enough you can climb them.