Bella??

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Jul 29, 2004.

1. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Bella??

I heard from another site that Bella may be absent from the game upon release. What are your thoughts? I'm going to make a family of the original Goth's including Mortimer, Bella, and Cassandra. And sit back, watch the fun begin...:rolleyes:

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Well, in some thing (I can't remember where) They said that Mortimer Goth got divorced from Bella, and now he's fabulously rich. All the ladies are after him, apparently.

3. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

*gasp* how scandalous!!! i gotta get a good ts2 running laptop before i can even think of how much fun i'll have w/this game

4. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

So what really happen to Bella?

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I think she was said to have disappeared. or something.

6. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

yeah but why did Bella leave. They should give the full story and not half of the story

7. InsnKtty

InsnKtty New Member

Bella and Mortimer had a second kid called Alex, Cassandra's brother. Cassandra is a teen and Mortimer is a middle aged, rich man with two twins going after him. Bella has gone away and I personally think that Luc Barthelet has been put into the game and Bella ran away with him. After all, Luc and Bella do have a special relationship :D

8. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Newbies?

:confused: Have you heard anything about the most disfunctional family in sims history?
    I'm talking bout Bob and Betty Newbie, I heard that they might be excluded from the game. I don't know why they(Maxis) would do such a thing....:mads:

9. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

People at a different site thought that maybe too many people married Bella and then killed her off so they decided to say she "ran off". Prersonally I found this funny. I didnt like Bob and Betty Newbie. All I would ever do to them is marry em then kill em off lol

10. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I always had the Newbies fight each other. Bob was so lazy that he didn't want to go to work and Betty would get really mad because they had no money. So the fighting would start.....;)

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

In one of the chats it was said that Bob and betty Newbie would definitely be in the game. They said it just wouldnt be game without them! (I could care less. I always delete them for the extra lot). And of course, there has to be a tutorial family!

12. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Lol.. Bob and Betty Newbie are for surely gonna be in the game. If not I'll probably cry and be in an emotional state for about three minutes, then move on.... hehe... :) I'm still gonna build my apartment complex.. hahaha... i'm tellin' ya, love is in the air between apt.18 and 6b.. lmao

13. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Great memories with Bella and I'm not going to stop them with S2. But my problem with Bella was that see would marry almost every guy that see came in contact with. In my game see married at least 5/6 times. I wonder if Gunther and Cornelia Goth(Goth Sr) will be in the game.....

I guess they might be dead in the game!:(

14. Supernova

Supernova New Member

If you want Bella in the game that much, why don't you just make her in bodyshop, or as a character when the game comes out.

15. Glamourgirl280

Glamourgirl280 New Member

Where's my Bella?

Iam soooo going to miss Bella Goth!!! And does any1 know what REALLY happened to her?
    Well tell me if yah found out so I can get her back! :p

16. elebar1988

elebar1988 New Member

I don't think Bella is fully gone she might be in a different neighbourhood or something cos the Goths is like the main family in the game everyone knows them. it wouldn't be the same without her

17. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Maybe... Well, even if she isnt there, we can always make her can't we?

18. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

No...making her is IMPOSSIBLE... lol... y'all are funny :) ....

OMG.. I just said y'all... and i'm not even from the south. That's ok tho.. Oregon is close enough ;-)

19. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

why is it impossible to make Bella?

20. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

uhh... it's called SARCASM.. look it up :p