Blind or Mentally Challenged TS2R Members?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 7, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Blind or Mentally Challenged TS2R Members?

As some of you may know, TS2R stole our snowflakes and scripting tech from our site and we caught their hand in the cookie jar and hahaha, they got in trouble...

Hahaha, this is just stupid, but I get this from Lantash..

That's just funnny

O yea, read what else they posted :rolleyes:

Posted by Lantash:
    Originally Posted by mmmyrs2
    Originally Posted by dtg101
    Here's another thread..

Originally Posted by: random69
    Originally Posted by: mmmyrs2
    Originally Posted by: [ dan ]
    Originally Posted by: [ dan ]
    Originally Posted by: PurrMix
    After reading all that, what are your impressions...and feel free to give me positive or negative feedback on how I handled the situation -_-

2. ManagerJosh

oh btw...all posts above are in their original and full context from oldest to newest...and btw..you should read what callan did to the WorldSims chat..

Selective excerpts unfortunately, but that's all that really matters....

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Hmmm, I think I've gotten the Opinion of me sucking beaten into my skull. I'll tell ya what I think about all of that once I've gotten the image of the capped words "YOU SUCK" outta my head.

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Okay this just proves to me how immature he is.

First he posts those Maxis images which a normal person would have realized is against that agreement.

He then steals the snowflake images and a code which you told him he couldn't borrow in the first place.

Hacks the privacy of the chat and posts the logs on his forum.

Then repeatedly enters the chat with the name WorldSimsSucks and saying "YOU SUCK"...

Pathetic is the name of the game.

5. ManagerJosh

Callan strikes again...

6. ManagerJosh

and screenshot as well :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

7. austinbabe107

austinbabe107 New Member

omgh! i hate it when people steal stuff from my site too so i totally agree with how u reacted and i cant believe that they did post pics against the agreement which prob means Maxis wont give 'em any more stuff about TS2 - if they're smart! first they call you immature or w/e and then THEY go and act immature... pathetic pathetic i think they should be punished some how... *ponders on how to punish*

8. ManagerJosh

And the discussion continues..

Originally Posted by: Simmy2_Blue
    Originally Posted by: gday_sunshine
    Originally Posted by: gday_sunshine
    Originally Posted by: ccboy
    Originally posted by: mmmyrs2
    Originally posted by: ccboy
    Originally posted by: gday_sunshine
    Originally posted by: Simmy2_blue
    Originally posted by: ms.sims dragone
    Originally posted by ccboy
    Originally posted by ms.sims dragone
    Originally posted by ccboy
    Originally posted by ms.sims dragone
    Originally Posted by Lantash
    Originally Posted by: PurrMix

9. ManagerJosh

Originally posted by random69
    Originally posted by PurrMix

10. austinbabe107

austinbabe107 New Member

Okay... ManagerJosh by cussing it did seem a bit extreme at first but now seeing what they're saying - just makes me mad! they think Lantash is perferctly innocent and that u didnt do anything! i'm goin over to TS2R right now... to bah urr umm no not bash - no never... *sneakily types www.thesims2resource.com in the address bar and leaves this site to tell TS2R how rude Lantash is being*

11. ManagerJosh

Originally posted by AustinBabe107
    Originally posted by mmmyrs2
    Originally posted by PurrMix

12. ian80

ian80 New Member

ok, my take:

Lantash had no business using the snow flakes...however they are only snowflakes. I also get the impression that he is a 13 yr. old kid (correct me if I'm wrong) and, in that case, you probably should just leave him alone.

In one instance, we're being told how important community is and then, in another, you allow this to happen. I'm sure Maxis isn't incredibly thrilled about this either (although it is probably the least of their concerns right now) - especially after having you all to their presentation and telling you how great you all are.

My best advice would be to delete this thread, forget it ever happened and you know what? It will all go away. Just take a step back and observe the situation. You'll see how ridiculous and meaningless it all is.

13. Josh

Josh Owner (SimStuff.com)

I've been following this whole scenario since the event at The Sims 2 University and I can't believe what dumbness is going around lately. I think this is stuff that can be worked out peacefully and even going to lengths of just ignoring whatever is going on at either of the sites. Both Lantash and ManagerJosh have to deal with the situation somehow, but to have it going to almost an all our site war, isn't the way to go. My best suggestion is to forgive and forget whatever has happened and just let's go on being a community how it's always been.

14. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

i am bout to tell yal straight. that stuff they pulled right there was downright 2nd grade. ive sen 3rd graders act more mature. Second they need to go back to grade school. How can you misspell quite with quiet? That aint no typo just sum idiot trying to seem smart but making themself mre stupid by the minute. i used to go there but they straight pissed me off! i hate em now! and if u want to see me settling things peacefully tell em come back here one mo' time while im here. its crap like this that gets people beat the heck up where im from!!

15. random69

random69 New Member

Im sorry but who are you to post our replys on your site, talk about breach of privacy who is the one that is stealing from someones site now??

16. afropower234

I am not the mean person or the rash person but when im pissed i dont matter who its at. in truth i was 13 a while back and no one stopped and left me alone cause of my age!! If hes got so much dang mouth then someone deserves to harass him. I am 14 and spell better than adults there when thy arent using Internet Lingo! I hate thier site! I may be a little new but im loyal and when you act like a BIG @#* BABY you get treated like one. The bottom line is if you want peace tell both of them. I dont think neither one of them wants to stop. I dont know if its the 13 year old *who probably LOVES drama* or MJwho feels hes getting his just deserts. In any event ou should stop sreamin peace cause no ones listening to me you or anyone else:rolleyes:

17. afropower234

You saying this "Josh" is not from our site? You make perfect sense this is wrong as your alleged fight "Josh" why don't you just leave you two timer please... *logging in to our site illegally just stupid*

18. ian80

ian80 New Member

I have no intention of going to Lantash's site. Josh asked for our opinion and I gave it to him. I think this is a great site and (although I don't know him) I respect the work he does here. The advice was not meant to be offensive; it was just my humble opinion. Have you ever heard about being the "bigger person". In some cases I'll admit that being the bigger person isn't easy; however, in this case I think its fair to say that had Josh should have just let it go - again, they are just snow flakes. He was mad, and I'll give him that he had the right to be and he probably acted hastily. However, I think in hind-site, he can probably see the point I'm making and I'd like to hear his thoughts on it.

And yeah, the people on the other site may sound ridiculous - but we are just a biased as them. If someone were to post your comments on their site, you'd look just as bad. I think it is fair to say that both parties were in the wrong, so it isn't fair to support either side 100%. You have to be able to see things from both sides.

19. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Hang in there Joshie...Ignorance is bliss to some people
    *cough Lantash cough* but you can't change their lack of intelligence or persuade them with logic when their reasoning abilities are latent and undeveloped! I read the whole thing and was amazed at how some writers were saying one thing then when confronted with the other side of the situation started making excuses for Lantash's actions...talk about people yapping out of both sides of their mouths...
    I agree that snowflakes might seem trivial to some but the greater issue is that Josh told Lantash he couldn't use them. End of story..No is no in my books! Lantash took them anyway which shows me who is the fundamental a**hole in this scenario. If I tell someone that they can't use something in my home and they come in a take it anyway then I have the right to call the cops on them...Last thing I heard was that "thou shall not steal" was a commandment, not a suggestion!!
    I agree that you had to take a stand with Lantash, Josh but I think you'll just have to let it go as it's only going to escalate and people will always choose to believe what they want to believe..If they think Lantash is a great guy they will defend that idea to the death just as we want to defend you because we think that of you. Actions speak better than words so show you're the better person by letting this go as you've made the point that this stuff was stolen from your site and he is only making himself look ridiculous by posting in the chat and saying ignorant things...

Private Message to Lantash....GMC! :p

20. ccboy

ccboy New Member

He's resigning.