Troubleshooting Blinking Bright Colors Glitch after Installing

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by averyyy, Jan 31, 2008.

1. averyyy

averyyy New Member

Blinking Bright Colors Glitch after Installing

I've had the Sims 2 Orginal (no expansion, or "stuff packs") since christmas of '06 and i just recently got the expansion packs Open for Business, Seasons, Pets, and Stuff Pack Glamour Life

My original Sims 2 had a glitch where they pond water at any lot would blink bright red, and sometimes the loading platforms where the Sims stand would be a constant red.
    I downloaded all packs a few days ago and the entire screen when i went to a neighborhood would blink red blue and purple, but still had detail. When I clicked on a house everything would be normal but the walls and floors would blink bright red, again.

So I went back to Target and I bought the Sims Deluxe Addition, because I thought the problem was the actual original Sims I bought, but it did the same exact thing....except the Deluxe version was 100% fine and the Bon Voyage one did the glitch, again.

Even when I download just 1 expansion pack it does it in some way.

What should I do?!?!?!?!? :cry::cry:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member