How Do I Bodyshop

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by persianpride, Feb 7, 2009.

1. persianpride

persianpride New Member

Bodyshop

Im not really new to sims, but i dont know how tomake custom parts like hair or clothes. I have bodyshop, it works fine but i dont know how to make anything. Can someone tell me what i have to do?:eek:

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I would suggest you go over to Mod The Sims2 website and when you get to the front page look at the create tab at the top.
    There are lot's of tutorials telling you how to do all kinds of things Sim related.
    The Sims Resource has a few tutorials as well.

3. persianpride

persianpride New Member

Thanks but it says i have to download photoshop or paint pro... where do I download that and what kind do i have to download?( Adobe 9.0,Paint pro 3.0.....)

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

You can make do with GIMP or some people even use MS Paint.
    There are a few other free graphic editting programs out there too.
    You might go here and look for them. www.filehippo.com
    You will need Simpe for one thing and you'll need NetFramework from Microsoft for that to work.
    As far you downloading a full version of either one of those programs you'd have to go to their appropriate websites and purchase it there.
    You'd be better off buying a cd or dvd rom version of the software as you'd have a hard copy of it if you ever need to reinstall it.