Bon Voyage up for grabs - Competition Ideas!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Chris, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris New Member

Bon Voyage up for grabs - Competition Ideas!

EA has very kindly sent a copy of Bon Voyage to me/SimSational to give away to one of you guys. However, I need some ideas for a competition for us to run!

Firstly I need to say this will only be open to those living in the UK, as I admittedly do not want to pay the shipping fees for it to be sent overseas as I'm pretty low on money myself! Sorry guys :eek:

So put yours ideas down here. I need to get this copy out to someone! Perhaps one of the moderators can help me run it? Less complicated the better :p

Cheers!
    Chris

2. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

Oooo that's great! :D

Competition ideas:

* Write a story from the viewpoint of one of your sim families: Why do they need a holiday/vacation? The most needy sim family gets the EP and the holiday of their dreams lol.

* Write a vacation poem

* Design and create a 'vacation' themed outfit

* Design and create a vacation home for any of the 3 themes from Bon Voyage: Far East, Mountain and Island (limit the cost of the house, using Maxis-only building options?)

I'll think of some more ideas later. I don't mind helping with the competition. :)

3. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

I've been thinking about this and the simplest idea would be for people to submit a screenshot - the best screenshot wins? Of course, there would have to be some guidelines about the type of screenshot, and if there is a restriction on the number to be submitted per member (and no multiple accounts allowed of course, and we know when people make more than one account here ;) ).

Some ideas:

* funniest pic
    * best family pic
    * best facial expression on a sim
    * funniest or strangest glitch
    * most attractive garden or house/lot

Or, leave it completely wide open - no rules - best screenshot wins.

Whaddya think? :D