Bored of original....

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lavinder, Jan 16, 2005.

1. lavinder

lavinder New Member

Bored of original....

Skins, eyes , ect .. I know how to color the hair but i dont know how to mess about with it because my sim would end up with a bald patch ... I dont have a clue how to do the skin because there are SO many files ... I DO NOT have a clue how to make the eye makup ??

Could anyone post some good body shop tutuorials here please :) .. I can make the clothes as easy as pie (even though i dont think i can make pie ^_^)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

3. lavinder

lavinder New Member

... Thanks ..

4. lavinder

lavinder New Member

None of the tutorials helped me because i already knew how to do all that ... :(

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh dear. I know that you mentioned skin, hair and eye make-up specifically but those aren't that difficult if you can already do clothes.

Skin and hair files are numerous because they have to cover all the age ranges ... it just means more work, not more difficult work.

Also using the search facility (above) searching for "hair tutorial" I found that Kat Anubis suggested this - clicky :rolleyes:

6. lavinder

lavinder New Member

Ok i know how to do it now ... i messed about a bit and now i have a gothic sim lol .....