Bu-ti-fula Sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, Oct 8, 2007.

1. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

Bu-ti-fula Sims

POst here here pictures, tips, hints, and links to create the Most Beautiful Sim. Then post which of them all are your favorite, the one with the most votes gets a virtual Trophy to display, This is entirely from me :)Dnot a real contest:D) but it would be fun.:p

Thank You,
    Am of DArk Designs

~~~~RULES~~~~~~~~~~~
    1.Must be own sim
    2.An in-game or Cas PIcture (NO BODYSHOP PICS)
    3.INclude name age and Any Major Details
    4.If multiple sims tell which one or which two
    5.only two sims per entry and only three entries per person
    6.Be creative, Doesn't have to be stereotype beautiful
    7.If voting do not vote for yoursef please
    8.When voting use a scale 0f 1-10
    9.Have Fun
    10.PLz and Thank U

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Could be interesting. I don't have any particularly attractive looking sims at the moment, though the Peacock line in my new hood is showing promise for future generations.

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Oo, I like the sound of this! Sounds like buckets of fun. :D

I can't resist posting a pic of this sim because I just love her! Though I haven't played on her that much yet. She is the most beautiful sim I have ever made I think.

Her name is Leanne. She's an adult sim, kind of newly made. Everything you see on her is custom. Hair and skin is made by Hystericalproxsym (or something like that) on MTS2 -- there's a link to her MTS2 page in the "Favourite Downloads 2007" thread.

The other sim you see in pic 2 is Jael, an elf sim I made. I'm not posting her up here though but I just wanted to let you know that she has an INCREDIBLE personality! I love playing her lot, she's very entertaining. (I'm planning on putting her and Leanne in one of my stories but I don't know which one yet.)

Attached Files:

4. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

wow you're right she is pretty! I'd give Leanne 9/10. This is one of my 'prettiest' sims - Ian. He's an Adult, I made him in CAS and he has no custom content (not that i know of anyway) i just think he's kinda cute and funny.(sorry the top of his head's missing in the first one and he's pulling a weird face in the last one - it was stuck like that for about a day)

Attached Files:

5. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

Aha! I found a better pic:

Attached Files:

6. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

So here are the two entries so far and there score I personally give K8Mc a 7/10 and Muffin Tacos 9/10 so here are the current scores I will do this every week.
    k8mc ( Muffin TAcos
    70 ( 90

P.S. the scoring is the average of the votes then multiplied by 10
    So 5/10 7/10 is a score of 60

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

OK, I haven't even decided if I am going to make anyhting out of this line ... yet. I said that the Peacock line was looking good for pretty progeny. Wyoming Benjamin was the first pretty baby I ever say, she was darn cute as a toddler, too. Now aged 8 and enjoying a short vacation in the far east with Granny and Gramps Peacock and her mother Deety and daddy, Cecil Benjamin, and her two brother, Kane and Karl. I'm hoping there's a story in this family, but at the moment I am just playing the characters who will make the back-story. Meanwhile .... Wye ....

[​IMG]

8. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Ooh, she looks like trouble. I like Leanne too, Muffin. Very pretty. I have a lot of pretty sims, here's one: Calliope Fenwick.

Attached Files:

9. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I assume Calliope is the one holding the baby??

10. surprised_by_witches

Um, yes. Hard to see what the other sim looks like, and the baby's a bit young. :D

Though he did grow up cute.

11. muffin-tacos

Nice sims, guys! They are all beautiful! I especially like the look of your sim, Mirelly. Like SBW said, she looks like trouble. :p I love the look on her face in that pic, "Hmm, shall I be bothered to throw a waterballoon in his face? Naa..."

12. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

Ok, another entry. Maybe not the most mature sim, but how about my newborn, Claire, for a cutie?

Attached Files:

13. muffin-tacos

Aaww! How cute! Great picture, how did you manage to get that? The smile on her face is perfect. :)

14. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

Her older sister was tossing her in the air and i went into camera mode and did some awkward navigating :rolleyes:and after going backwards and forwards many times it finally stopped in the right place:)

15. surprised_by_witches

Just wanted to share two of my favorites, one you know and one you don't.

Adrienne Black Monty and her fabulous cheekbones. It seems I cut the tops of people's heads off even in sim photos. :eek:

Cyn, my perennial sim, who lives in a different neighborhood.

Attached Files:

16. muffin-tacos

I've always thought Adrienne was very beautiful, eye patch or no. And to Cyn, I'm just gonna say: :eek: She's gorgeous!! Guys must really like her, huh. (and where did you get her hair?? ;))

LOL about the tops of people's heads. I do that too, in sims and in real life. It always takes me ages to adjust the camera so that you can see the whole of a sim's head. :p

17. Devluvsdogs

Devluvsdogs Current Simmerr.

Adrienne Black Monty and Cyn look like they could be like real life models!

18. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Wow, very nice Sims!!

Here's my current favorites. They are all born in-game, and all from the same family. I can't wait to see how their kids look!

1) Maverick Jones
    2) Twins Brittany and Bethany Marsh on vacation. . .I finally got the posed the way I wanted them and they took a bad picture!

Attached Files:

19. surprised_by_witches

Very nice, Kristal. And thanks for the compliments on my sims, guys. Cyn IS quite popular, thanks. I always seem to need to have a Cyn around. This one lives in my version of Sunnydale.

20. Lynet

Lynet New Member

All beautiful sims. Love that baby's face, k8mc. And Adrienne's cheekbones! This is my favorite sim: Errol Waring, his mug shot from when he went to jail...

[​IMG]

I love Errol's face, although I doubt he'd be considered beautiful. :p