SimCity 4 Building from the start..& online problem

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by SirChick, Jan 6, 2007.

1. SirChick

SirChick New Member

Building from the start..& online problem

Hey guys, im new here :D

Just to help save confusion (i don't have rush hour)

My online problem: When i press the button to connect online why is it that nothing happens? Have they disabled this service?

Question 1 :

Ok im in the middle of building a city, its the largest map you can have to build a city. Now i have the best airport and the port and about 55k population and im making about $100 a month, which is crap!

I got taxes quite high cos any lower and im loosing money but any higher and it all goes wrong! But the problem im having now is my health and education funding is poor. The coverage is good though every house is in the circles provided... and i have university with the library you unlock and the museum, and for health i have unlocked the research lab. Im amazed i can afford it all but im at a point where i don't know how to get money inflow higher.

What taxes (averagely)Do you guys use for $ $$ and $$$ for each type whilst making money i don't like to cheat you see never have never will so dont suggest anything that involves downloading something that will help.

This is the first city that has grown well for me but im slowly struggling now cos i cant do much to get money back. How does any one afford things like a solar planet i just cannot make enough money to pay for it monthly!

And i still cant get skyscrapers :( !!!!! lol