Troubleshooting Building my own system

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by matt7723, Jan 1, 2004.

1. matt7723

matt7723 New Member

Building my own system

Im planning on building my own system this spring but Im pretty new at this whole concept. Does anyone know any good books out there that would help or any good sites?? Any help at all would be appreciated. Thanks

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

My hubby and I just went around looking at all the parts we needed at the local computer parts store and then when we were checking out they volunteered to assemble the computer for free... are you wanting to do something like that or are you wanting to learn how to put it all together too? I was wanting to do that but hubby wanted a working computer fast instead!! :rolleyes:

Anything I'm just learning or looking into I do a search on www.google.com and try to look up information and guides, you might try that. For books you might try doing searches on amazon.com Good luck with your project!!

3. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Car boot sales are also quite good, though make sure you're getting a good deal and always ask for the drivers (if needed). and the Microsoft site is very helpful