Buy clothes online

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Junior, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Junior

Junior New Member

Buy clothes online

I was wondering if anyone had ever made a hack for sims to buy clothes online? That would be cool...

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

actually a rather brilliant idea. Go one further, and have some clothes or gadgets or gifts that you could only get "online" so they would still have to leave the house occasionally.

3. Matt4545

Matt4545 The Sims has found you.

That would be cool

That would be kick ***, have a use create his or her own custom content, and the sim who owns the website can generate an income for his sims based off that. If anyone needs me to post pictures if you don't understand what I'm trying to say thats I can do that.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Um, yes, they have. Pescado has a clothing tool that you can get at his site, MATY (More Awesome Than You).

It works really well. Your sims buy a pile of clothes for $5 and can then pick their clothes at home. In fact, during age transitions from college to adult the tool automatically pops up and lets you pick a new, non-lame outfit. At the end you can change the sim's appearance.

They do have to pay for the clothes, it isn't free. Just convenient.

5. danom8

danom8 New Member

Wow great idea, you can already by grocerys online, so why not clothes or even set up an online bussiness!!:cool:

6. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

Also check MTS2 for Monique's hacked computer. It lets you buy clothing, personal electronics, and craftables online, as well as work from home and study for talent badges online, among a bunch of other stuff.